Heroes Graphic Novel (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this installment, it seems her getting the rumor started, she may have doomed her best friend.

Comment

I got the impression it was just a rumor that got out of hand, and she goes bad, because Ren is no longer there to keep her in check after the fallout. We'll see.

Comment

With this premise, I can almost see it as a series

A frumpy teen with mind controlling powers.... hmmm.

Comment

The Second was amazingly good. Its one of my favorite of the webcomics.

I realy wish that they had credits at the beginning for who writes each issue.I'm pretty sure it isnt just that one guy that was on the commentary.

Comment

I think that Betty is definitely Candice, but this is not the thread to discuss that in.

By the way, I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I guess they really want to get the point across that there are extreme differences in social clicks...

Comment

Is it just me, or did they create Betty way beyond the outcast look that is actually out there?

Comment

I think they are going over the top with the zits, on both her and him.

Comment

Betty Parts Three and Four were dissapointing. There was nothing realy wrong with part three, it did its job of building up to the final, but that's it. Nothing unexpected. Part four had a cool destruction scene, but no ramifications; everyone just stops and wonders if what they saw was real. The final reveal wasn't suprising either, as we all knew from the first installment that Betty was Candace Wilmer.

These were not bad, they just were'nt as good as the second installment.

My one biggest problem with it is she goes out for revenge A. not against those that did her wrong but every single person in the school besides her B. she randomly stops and seems satisfied even though all she did was cause five minutes of terror. Somehow that makes up for her friends death?

I was hoping to see her illusions come to a stop due to Thompson and The Hatian coming onto the scene, and getting to see her introduction to the Company. Hopefully we will get that in a future Webcomic.

The golden handshake: The first installment realy didn't seem that great to me, but I think the arc is going to be a very enjoyable one. I am interested both in learning more about cloud and the fate of Hanson. ONe thing that was realy great was the art; I don't know what it is, but it just seems old, it fits the story that takes place so many years ago.

EDIT: No one has replied yet, so I'll add my thoughtts for golden handshake part 2.

Art remains very good, and the story is picking up. Its shaping up to be one of the best story arcs we've had so far. Great twist at the end too. Hopefully a webcomic focusing on Claude means that we'll be seeing more of him this season.
                    Last edited by The Ninth Doctor; 08-02-2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

ok, just finshed reading golden handshake part 4. Can anyone enlighten me on what happened? What was Haram's power? Why did he retire? What significance does this story (golden handshake) have in the Heroes saga?

Comment

I couldn't figure that out myself, fzbandit. It's my least favorite run of the graphic novels, but I imagine it might have something to do with a character (Haram) that will be introduced in Season 7.

Comment

Haram didn't have a power. The Company had another op kill him, because they knew he was unstable, despite Claude's efforts to clean it up.

Comment

I didn't think that they had someone kill him, just that he retired cause he was worn out.

I think that this was less about signifigance to the current story, as it was fleshing out another corner of the heroes universe, this time the early (er) carreer of claude.

I enjoyed it overall.

Comment

I enjoyed Heroism is Found in the Heart, even though it's about a character without a super power.

Comment

I did too; I was happy for Ando. I also really liked how Papa Nakamura was drawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎