Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evening Star

I loved it!!!
    Very well written!!!

Banned
    AWESOME job !!!!
    Happy New Year
    you rock !!!

Great ending! The way you wrote Lois and Clark was very romantic and their feeling for each other was very moving! Great story!

great story

Really enjoyed your story.

That was fantastic!
    I love your writing!
    I really felt the emotions coming from Lois and Clark.
    What's a better way to end 2007, than with a Clois story!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaraLittle View Post
    I loved it!!!
    Very well written!!!
    Thanks, Tara! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

AWESOME job !!!!
    Happy New Year
    you rock !!!
    Happy...er very belated New Year's to you, too! And thanks!

Great ending! The way you wrote Lois and Clark was very romantic and their feeling for each other was very moving! Great story!
    Thank you. I was nervous about this (but to be fair, I'm usually nervous about all the stories that I post) and I was worried that I was overplaying their stubborness, so I'm glad that you liked it!

great story
    Thanks, larry!

Really enjoyed your story.
    I'm glad that you did!

That was fantastic!
    I love your writing!
    I really felt the emotions coming from Lois and Clark.
    What's a better way to end 2007, than with a Clois story!!
    Oh, you ended your year with my story? That's so sweet! Thank you! I'm glad that you were able to connect with the characters, that's what I always hope to achieve and it's good to know that I did.

All right, everyone, first off, let me say that I'm so sorry about not responding to this sooner. Time has gotten away from me. But, in my absense, let me assure you that I've been hard at work on several new stories and will hopefully have them out within the next few months.

I've also (shameless self-advertising here LOL ) been trying my hand at vid editing and have posted a vid in the media section called 'Lips of an Angel.' It's Clois, never fear, so that also has been taking up my time. But now, I'm almost ready for another story to come out, so I give you the preview to:

Prelude to Destiny
    The Protector Series

This will be the story from Lois's POV, and it will overlap with Martha's at certain points and then will continue past it. I hope to have it out within the next few weeks, so look for it and here's an excerpt to hold you over until then. Thank you, everyone, and please, let me know what you think!

Lois jerked awake, gasping for breath as the nightmare of a cold watery grave faded away. She looked up beside her and muttered, "Great."

"Are you all right?"

She pushed back the covers, "Smallville, we really need to work on this sleepwalking habit of yours."

Standing, she walked around him and headed towards the bathroom.

She reached the door and whirled around, "Okay, now, Rambo, you're going to have to stay outside for this one. I mean it," she added when he still started to take another step, "Look, I'm just going right in and I'll be right out. You hold down the fort out here, okay?"

He stared at her for a moment, then nodded his head. Turning his back to her, he braced his feet and crossed his arms in front of him, taking up most of the door frame. Sighing in relief, Lois closed the door and braced her arms on the sink. She looked in the mirror and shook her head.

He knew about the nightmares, how she had no idea. She'd never even told Chloe about them. The terrifying images that had caused her to wake herself with her own screams when she was little had tempered enough over the years that she could hide them. So how had he known? And she knew that tonight was not the first time, either.

The first time had been after her run-in with Mother Makeover. She could still see those needles heading straight toward her, Smallville's own version of the Iron Maiden. As she'd struggled on the table, waiting for those piercing needles to stab right through, gentle hands running across her face had startled her out of her nightmare, leaving her in a place between dreams and waking. And then she'd heard a deep voice say, "She must be protected." She had faded back into sleep.

She hadn't thought much about it since. She had shrugged it off, thinking with relief, that maybe she was finally out growing the nightmares that had plagued her for most of her life.

Lois had put it out of her mind, and it had worked, until tonight.

"I'm sorry."

She shivered as Geoff's voice echoed again through her mind. It had been his voice that she'd been unable to rid herself of the memory of. That and his cold hands, feeling like death stealing the life from her.

The door to the bathroom opened and he looked at her, concern in his eyes.

With a weak chuckle she said, "How did you know?"

"Your heartbeat accelerated."

She rolled her eyes. "Of course it did."

She pushed past him and walked back to his bedroom. "Didn't your mom already put you back in bed once tonight?"

A look of belligerence crossed his face that made Lois smile, "I will not be separated from you while need me."

She patted him condescendingly on the arm, "Sure you won't."

She got into the bed and turned her back pointedly on Clark, hoping he would take the hint. When she peaked over her shoulder for a few minutes later, he was still standing there. She huffed and closed her eyes, determinedly ignoring him.

Wow, that looks interesting!
    Can't wait to see the story up!
    )

First off I want to tell you that this story was amazing and its been a very log time sense I read something that pushed me close to tears......but this was fantastic.....I loved the part were Clark gave Lois the Necklace and told her why he wanted to give it to her.....it was so sweet!

And then finally I cant wait for the next story! I just wish I knew when it takes place.....But I know Ill learn when the story starts!

So happy and heartwarming! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by TaraLittle View Post
    Wow, that looks interesting!
    Can't wait to see the story up!
    )
    Thanks, Tara!

First off I want to tell you that this story was amazing and its been a very log time sense I read something that pushed me close to tears......but this was fantastic.....I loved the part were Clark gave Lois the Necklace and told her why he wanted to give it to her.....it was so sweet!

And then finally I cant wait for the next story! I just wish I knew when it takes place.....But I know Ill learn when the story starts!
    I love it when people say that they had an emotional response to my stories. It means that I succeeded in drawing them into the world that I created, which is what I had hoped to do. The necklace part I was worried would be a little too cheesy, so I'm glad to know that you didn't think of it that way.

The new story, LOL, which by this point is not so new (I have got to start checking my threads more often) is called Prelude to Destiny and it is from Lois's POV and starts in the fourth season. It's posted here, I hope that you like it!

So happy and heartwarming! Yay!
    Just what a Christmas story should be then; I'm glad that you like it!

Have I told you lately that I love your fic's and no one does it better than you... woop! This needs a sequal... maybe the christmas after or when everyone else found out... hehehe

OK... PLEASE post Clarks POV of the Protector stories soon... cos I love it and now you have season 7 moments to add... like when Clark saved Lois and Jimmy from the freezer etc... Bet that would have been a Kal-El night.

yahoo if you want help... always up for some clois fictioning!!!

No one does it better than me? Wow, now that is a compliment. And thank you for that. This story was one that was done as part of a contest, and I had never done anything like that, so this story was an experience.

As far as Clark's POV on the Protector Series, I assure you I am hard at work on it. Well, working on it, anyway, LOL. And I do have little parts of the season already mapped out. But I'm still in the fifth season of Clark's so, it'll be a little while before we get there. But, I tell you what, if you want, I can give you a sneak peek into what I've written. Just PM me and let me know if you would like to or not.

At CLOISHOLICS ANONYMOUS Why? Miss Smith's Avatar
    Sweet. I know that sounds cheesy but that is the only word I can use to describe it. I love how Clark was honest and mature enough to tell Lana about is indiscretion with Lois. Additionally, it was heartbreaking that Lois's past experiences with love or lack thereof and insecurities lead her to question Clark's feeling and intentions toward her. Essentially Lois is the only one that can truly understand and relate to Clark's sense of loneliness. Lois's friendship in one constant in her life that she did not want to jeopardize it by confronting the drastic change in their relationship. I love Clark's assertive side "The highlight of my life", the way he fought for Lois to understand his feelings for her, as well as taking things slow with Lois (dating wise) in order to build trust and a relationship with her. I absolutely LOVED the fanfic. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Clois Greek Ambassador FlashInSV's Avatar
    Are you kidding me?! This is BRILLIANT! How do you come up with this stuff? Seriously, Briee, this is so well-written it should be published right now. You are a writing genius.

It was so touching and lovely. I will remember the story of Abendstern and maybe one day, I'll be lucky enough to tell it to my children.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast