No announcement yet.

Evening Star

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CynDLou26
    Sweet. I know that sounds cheesy but that is the only word I can use to describe it. I love how Clark was honest and mature enough to tell Lana about is indiscretion with Lois. Additionally, it was heartbreaking that Lois's past experiences with love or lack thereof and insecurities lead her to question Clark's feeling and intentions toward her. Essentially Lois is the only one that can truly understand and relate to Clark's sense of loneliness. Lois's friendship in one constant in her life that she did not want to jeopardize it by confronting the drastic change in their relationship. I love Clark's assertive side "The highlight of my life", the way he fought for Lois to understand his feelings for her, as well as taking things slow with Lois (dating wise) in order to build trust and a relationship with her. I absolutely LOVED the fanfic. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    No, it's not cheesy at all. With this story, I wanted the Christmas vibe in the air, you know, peacefulness and harmony and I wanted this story to be sweet.

I have a lot of problems with how they handle Clark's character, especially when it comes to Lana, so here I wanted to make sure that he stood up and did the right thing.

To me, Lois is always been one of the most vulnerable characters on SV and I tried to emphasize that here. In a sense, she's lost almost everyone in her life, and she doesn't want to risk losing him.

I've always thought that when Clark is with Lois he's more confident, more assertive, more determined and I wanted to show that here, and to show him not willing to give up on her and just accept things like he often does with Lana. You're very welcome! Thank you for commenting!

Are you kidding me?! This is BRILLIANT! How do you come up with this stuff? Seriously, Briee, this is so well-written it should be published right now. You are a writing genius.

It was so touching and lovely. I will remember the story of Abendstern and maybe one day, I'll be lucky enough to tell it to my children.
    LOL, well, when I first get my prompts I carry around a notebook for a few days writing down every single idea that comes into my head. Eventually, one starts to stick out more than the others and that's usually the one that I go with. Then I start rough drafts and then I polish it up on the computer. Ta-da, my whole writing process laid at your feet!

I wish it could be published! See, you've just got to become a publisher so that I can get it published!

You wouldn't believe how many people have thought that the story of Abendstern was real and asked me where I found it. Oh, that's sweet! You're making me blush over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Briee
      LOL, well, when I first get my prompts I carry around a notebook for a few days writing down every single idea that comes into my head. Eventually, one starts to stick out more than the others and that's usually the one that I go with. Then I start rough drafts and then I polish it up on the computer. Ta-da, my whole writing process laid at your feet!
      Yeah, I do that notebook carrying around thing too. I have a Moleskine. My friends think I'm slightly demented when I suddenly yelp and search my purse frantically for a pen to write down the idea before it slips my mind.

Do you prefer handwriting it first than typing it straightaway? Although a computer nerd, I find the traditional way much more fulfilling, I have to admit.

Comment

WOW Briee.... just like your other fics this was AMAZING!! i'm utterly speechless and in awe at how brilliant your writing really is... the emotion and depth that you put in each piece of writing you do is brilliant... I really LOVE all your stories and reading a whole stack of them today has just been amazing.

The characterisation of lois and clark are spot on and the hints of vunerability you provide in each piece is absolutely beautiful... I really hope to read more of your work soon! they are really amazing and I can't praise you enough for your beautiful writing!

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
          Yeah, I do that notebook carrying around thing too. I have a Moleskine. My friends think I'm slightly demented when I suddenly yelp and search my purse frantically for a pen to write down the idea before it slips my mind.

Do you prefer handwriting it first than typing it straightaway? Although a computer nerd, I find the traditional way much more fulfilling, I have to admit.
          LOL, good to know that I'm not the only one. My friends have been around me so long that it's not unusual to see me carrying a book bag that just has my notebooks in it.

Yeah, that's the way that I do it. I don't know, I think better if I can write it down like that first and then transfer it to a computer after it's done. LOL, which as you can imagine with En Tempus Veritas was quite a lot to type up!

WOW Briee.... just like your other fics this was AMAZING!! i'm utterly speechless and in awe at how brilliant your writing really is... the emotion and depth that you put in each piece of writing you do is brilliant... I really LOVE all your stories and reading a whole stack of them today has just been amazing.

The characterisation of lois and clark are spot on and the hints of vunerability you provide in each piece is absolutely beautiful... I really hope to read more of your work soon! they are really amazing and I can't praise you enough for your beautiful writing!
          *blushes* Thank you so much. Well, I'm glad that you were able to discover my stories and that they were fun to read.

Thank you. I work very hard to make the characterizations of each one as accurate as possible. I think it's what makes the story. And again, I really appreciate your comments.

Oh, and in case anyone is interested....there's going to be an update of En Tempus Veritas this Wednesday!

Comment

Its beautiful... No matter what the scenario is you just make Clois sound so beautiful...

Comment

Thank you for that. I certainly try to make each story unique and strive for it to be beautiful and it's wonderful when someone thinks I've succeeded.

Comment

História perfeita! Amei!

Comment

Maravilloso

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡