No announcement yet.

His mom thought Clark was jor-el

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His mom thought Clark was jor-el

I know Jor-el look like Clark but that was back in 1961. Jor-el would have been over 40, maybe even in his 50's in the late 1980's. This would have made Jor-el look older but his mom still thought jor-el would look like some 20somthing year old kid when he would have look much older.. I thought that was kind of strange.

I found dat strange too...unless clark is just exactly a duplicate of his father...which would make perfect sense because in relic it showed jor-el looked exactly like him
    same face, same height, and it happens to be a coincidence

Comment

I thought they probably had TW play Jor-el because they thought it would be cheaper then having another actor play him.

Comment

I think it was just far fetched.

Comment

What else would Lara think? She never saw Kal-El as an adult. Clark was the closest looking person to Jor-El that she knew.

Comment

Well somehow Jor-El developed an english accent after he left earth. They didn't use Terrence Stamp because he'd be too expensive.

Comment

my thought on this subject: as "Relic" proved, Jor-El looked very much like Clark when he was about the same age (I'm guessing though Jor-El was about early 20's). they had those portals as a means to travel back and forth if they needed as episode "Lara" proved. between his appearance on Earth in the 60's and Krypton's destruction in the late 80's, Jor-El could have aged about.. oh let's say..... thirty or so years, be in his 50's and Lara in her 40's. envision, if you will, Clark with a few streaks of grey (or white) in his hair, looking rather like on the Season 7 dvd front. In episode "Blue", Lara could certainly mistake Clark for Jor-El.. she is a bit disoriented from being artificially revived and all.
              as for the accent, well maybe that's something Kryptonian men just come into as they grow older, or into their wisdom.

Comment

The council was all english as I also remember.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎