No announcement yet.

Super-time out. Teehee.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
    me too. I would be more than willing to punish clark. a lot. He's been a bad boy.
    oh yes he has. =)

all we need is a third female and we can be like lois, lana and chloe in season 4 epi: spell. oh the things we could do.

Comment

"Kal - El you have been a bad boy. Now I an going to stick you in this crystal until you learn your lesson."
      "But Jor - El I just wanted to see my family come back from the dead. You are just annoyed that the crystal didn't bring you back and Uncle Zor - El tried to sleep with Lara again."
      "You always say you are going to come see me but, when you do you only stay for five minutes and then we end up arguing anyways. So no christmas for you."

On a serious note it is about ime Clark learned something from the crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by pharaoh8
        oh yes he has. =)

all we need is a third female and we can be like lois, lana and chloe in season 4 epi: spell. oh the things we could do.
        ohmygosh. even though that episode was completely ridiculous, I love it just for those scenes. well, those scenes and the scene where clark is dancing in his boxers. awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎