Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian = Cold Blooded Killer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, after re-watching "Lara" last night, I noticed that Lara told Kara that Jor-El had visited Earth and chose the Kents to raise his son because of their great capacity for love. So I'm gonna hafta say that's a pretty obvious reference to "Relic".

Comment

'Joe' the 'Drifter' only met the Kents once, for a very short period of time. Not long enough to decide that they would be suitable parents to raise their kid. Also, 'Joe' the 'Drifter' said that he was sent to Earth as punishment - his father sent him here. It isn't clear whether or not 'Joe' the 'Drifter' actually left Smallville either.

We also saw that 'Joe' the 'Drifter' was putting drawings on the cave walls. So not all of the cave wall drawings are from the Indians.
      Last edited by litew8; 01-13-2008, 02:29 AM.

Comment

^ do you honestly believe Joe is Dax-ur?

Comment

^
          Yes. I honestly believe(d) 'Joe' the 'Drifter' was Dax-Ur.
          Why is that hard to believe SVS?

It was said that Dax-Ur has been on Earth for a long time. Maybe 100 years. Not sure. We don't know how long 'Joe' the 'Drifter' was here, or if he actually left Smallville.

The one thing that really got me thinking that 'Joe' the 'Drifter' could have been Dax-Ur - was when they showed that necklace in "Fierce". The necklace in the old time picture - the necklace was dangling over the Kryptonite gold. It looked similar to the necklace that 'Joe' the 'Drifter' had. But now, after futher investigation, I've managed to compare the two necklaces. They are different. So I'm not so certain any longer.

Comment

i dont know, guys. i think you might looking too much into this. i know TPTB like to shake things up like that, but i think in this particular case, what you see is what you get. "Joe" = "Jor-El". that's why he told everyone to call him "Joe". and then there's the simple fact that Joe looked exactly like Clark. seems pretty clear to me.
            Last edited by mistaguitarmasta; 01-13-2008, 11:58 PM. Reason: left something out

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
              ^
              Yes. I honestly believe(d) 'Joe' the 'Drifter' was Dax-Ur.
              Why is that hard to believe SVS?.
              your entitled to your beliefs and theories so i aint saying anything to the contrary

Comment

Originally posted by SV'S_immortal_hero
                your entitled to your beliefs and theories so i aint saying anything to the contrary
                Then why did you even bother asking. Whatever. I answered your question with the above reply.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
                  Then why did you even bother asking.
                  i didnt critisize your theory so keep that in mind, people are entitled to there theories, beliefs and ask others questions litew8
                  Last edited by SV'S_immortal_hero; 01-14-2008, 11:09 AM. Reason: last comment came across as rude

Comment

Originally posted by SV'S_immortal_hero
                    i didnt critisize your theory so keep that in mind, people are entitled to there theories, beliefs and ask others questions litew8
                    I didn't say or imply that you critisized my theory. But you STILL have not answered my question. Instead, you'd rather suggest (in your Reason for Edit) that I was being rude.

You first said - "Do you honestly believe that 'Joe' was Drax-Ur?"
                    I then asked you - "Why is that so hard to believe?"

Well?

Comment

actually litew8 the edit was actually about me my original comment to you sounded rude, if i was going to say you were rude id have said it in the actual comment so an apology would be appreciated

as for your question well karas memory of lara saying she wanted to see the place her son would be raised, the same place in laras words jor-el had chosen, and since it references back to relic, joe and clark are identical

joe didnt make a statement of intent of sending clark to the kents this was assumed due to the kents hospitality and trust in joe, plus the fact the hiram offered joe help if he ever needed it

Comment

Sorry you were offended.
                        Last edited by litew8; 01-14-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

reason for edit is a personal statement not 1 aimed at another poster but whatever litew8

Comment

displaysic psychosis

There; I just created a new term for the fatal flaw in every clone. At some point in their existence they become psychotic. Just as a Doberman Pinsher will at some point turn on its master; every clone has turned to murder the thing they most want to be, the master of their destiny, Lex Luthor .

Comment

In "Blue", I recall Lara's copy saying "Jor-El?" or perhaps it was "Jor-El, is that you?". I don't remember exactly, but Clark had to correct her, establishing that Jor-El had looked like him as "Relic" had implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎