Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian = Cold Blooded Killer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucaus the only one in that family hav'nt killed yet. Thier grandfather was also a killer. He tried to kill Jor-el but ended up killing Lana grandaunt forgot her name

Comment

Slightly OT but didn't Adrian have memories of family...his Dad wanting to watch his football game? Hmmm, that would be Lionel.......Lionel in front of the TV for football???? Well, maybe the SUPER Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by The Krypton Knight
        "Lets not forget Lana was about ready to KILL twice. Coincidence? I'm not so sure"

Future LexCorp Ad:
        "Bring back loved ones with our true to life clones! Perfect replicates in every way, down to their DNA! Only from LexCorp!"
        * Side effects may include strong urge to murder, stunting of Superhero growth, and bouts of unbearable angst"

* Many memory plug-ins to choose from!
        * Pick from a wide array of ages.
        * New! Add-ons: Eyes, Ears, Arms and Legs (instructions available on-line only).
        * Prices may vary from country to country.
        * Disclaimer: Not responsible for known or unknown side effects.

Telephone: 515-000-000
        Ask for Lillian
        Last edited by litew8; 12-17-2007, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
          Slightly OT but didn't Adrian have memories of family...his Dad wanting to watch his football game? Hmmm, that would be Lionel.......Lionel in front of the TV for football???? Well, maybe the SUPER Bowl
          No, he had memories of Mr. Gabriel, his adoptive father.

Why was he Adrian and not Grant? Was the original "Julian" given a history for someone named Adrian Gabriel and when he failed, the name was changed to Grant? Or did he get told in Belle Reve that he was Adrian and all his memories were a delusion?

On the 'push the detonator' question, I believe that's why police, etc., hesitate to shoot someone who is holding a gun to someone's head, because their hand might spasm and pull the trigger.
          Last edited by chantal; 12-17-2007, 10:10 PM.

Comment

^
            No. Both Grant and his older twin clone Adrian had identical memories.
            Only their names and ages were different.
            Adrian was aging rapidly because he was a failed prototype.
            Grant was a second successful clone who stopped aging when told.

They both had identical ficticious memories Lex downloaded into them.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
              ^
              No. Both Grant and his older twin clone Adrian had identical memories.
              Only their names and ages were different.
              Adrian was aging rapidly because he was a failed prototype.
              Grant was a second successful clone who stopped aging when told.

They both had identical ficticious memories Lex downloaded into them.
              They couldn't have had identical memories if Adrian thought his name was Adrian. He should have had memories of being Grant. Unless Adrian is just the name he gave Lois, not what he believed his name was. Although, he said something about when he saw Grant's picture in the paper, not about seeing what he believed was his own name being used by someone else.

Comment

^
                Huh, maybe it was only their childhood memories that were identical.

Comment

Originally posted by chantal
                  Why was he Adrian and not Grant? Was the original "Julian" given a history for someone named Adrian Gabriel and when he failed, the name was changed to Grant? Or did he get told in Belle Reve that he was Adrian and all his memories were a delusion?
                  From what I can understand, Adrian is only given the memories and the background history but not the name Julian Luthor itself. That's reserved for the perfect clone IMO.

Grant is the one who's given the name Julian Luthor, and he had known and believed himself as Julian all along. Grant Gabriel is simply the name Lex told him to go by, because revealing himself as Julian Luthor to the world would of course cause everything to go to hell in a handbasket.

Originally posted by chantal
                  On the 'push the detonator' question, I believe that's why police, etc., hesitate to shoot someone who is holding a gun to someone's head, because their hand might spasm and pull the trigger.
                  That's a very good point. I guess my earlier response is simply clouded by the fact that Adrian had murdered the UPS guy in cold blood. It's definitely more of a reflexive action.

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                  I agree, if Adrian hates lex so much why go through all the trouble with Lois. Bad writing plot. Adrain should have put all his effort in revenge against Lex, not trapping Chloe and black mailing Lois. Silly writers bombs are Lex, not Chloe's secret santa.
                  That's because there are definitely worse things you can do to someone than just killing them. Look at the troubles Lana go through to fulfill her revenge against Lex and Lionel.

Originally posted by The Krypton Knight

"Simplest explanation: he's a Luthor. "

That could definitely be it. But does that mean that GG is going to succumb to the "Luthor Madness" and end up a psycho?
                  I hope that Grant would stay as a good guy, and that he would go out of the series as another proof that sharing gene pools with evil psychos doesn't mean you'd turn out to be one as well.

Clark and Kara turned out fine despite their biological fathers being magnificent bastards. Lois and Lucy came from the same harsh upbringing by their father, but only Lucy chose to be a criminal.

Comment

It was a detonator that activates the bomb when a person LETS GO of the button. So, when he died, his muscles relaxed and he was no longer holding in the button. This is what detonated the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Sweater
                      It was a detonator that activates the bomb when a person LETS GO of the button. So, when he died, his muscles relaxed and he was no longer holding in the button. This is what detonated the bomb.
                      If this is true, then the posts about speculating why would Adrian still went through with killling Chloe have been rendered useless. Thanks for pointing that out, I'd have to watch that scene again.

Comment

I'll have to watch again too. I thought he PUSHED the detonator before he died, but maybe not. Still there's no excuse for the UPS guy! What did Brown do to you? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                          Lucaus the only one in that family hav'nt killed yet. Thier grandfather was also a killer. He tried to kill Jor-el but ended up killing Lana grandaunt forgot her name
                          Louise.
                          (S3 Relic)

Comment

^
                            We don't know that the 'drifter' (Joe) was actually Jor-El.
                            Maybe the 'drifter' will turn out to be someone else.

Comment

^ well, i guess that's true, it was never explicitly stated, but i think its pretty widely accepted that "Joe" is Jor-El. but if anyone has any other theories i'd be interested in hearing them.

Comment

^ I was thinking, maybe the 'drifter' (Joe) will turn out to be Dax-Ur.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎