Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, how uncomfortable did KK look when spouting out the science talk?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, how uncomfortable did KK look when spouting out the science talk?

That scene were Lana was channeling her inner 'Bill Nye the Science Guy' and talking about that lab tech's symptoms? Wow. It was as if she was reading off a cue card.

Really. That type of dialogue is more AM's specialty. Lana should stick to her "secrets and lies" banter. It rolls off the tongue better.
    Last edited by DarkseidNow; 12-15-2007, 11:18 PM.

Re: Okay, how uncomfortable did KK look when spouting out the science talk?

Originally posted by DarkseidNow

Really. That type of dialogue is more AM's specialty.
    That's one of the reasons she got hired for the part of Chloe.

Lana should stiuck to her "secrets and lies" banter. It rolls off the tongue better.

Comment

Yeah, I totally thought it was so fake what she was saying, totally unnatural, I was like "Wow, since when Lana knows so much?"

Comment

lol, yeah she's not much of a scifi person more of a drama person. I definitely could tell that she was having a difficult time with the lingo as well

Comment

Yea, you gota admit it's not her area of expertise. I'd love to see an outtake of her getting frustrated with her lines!

- "Damn it, Allison! How do you make this techno stuff look so easy?!"

Comment

KK would have had a hard time on Star Trek.

Comment

I was going to defend her by saying her played a nerd in Edgemont. But then I remembered that was Grace Park...

Comment

Re: Okay, how uncomfortable did KK look when spouting out the science talk?

Originally posted by DarkseidNow
                That scene were Lana was channeling her inner 'Bill Nye the Science Guy' and talking about that lab tech's symptoms? Wow. It was as if she was reading off a cue card.

Really. That type of dialogue is more AM's specialty. Lana should stick to her "secrets and lies" banter. It rolls off the tongue better.
                I didn't have a problem with how Kristin delivered her lines when she was speaking tech talk.

Chloe always talks fast. It doesn't matter what situation. So it's not a surprise that she'd talk rapid fire when she's spewing tech.

Lana speaks slower, so obviously
                that' s not gonna change when she's speaking tech stuff.

That said, Kristin has the sexiest voice out of the women in the cast.
                Last edited by Kid Collins; 12-16-2007, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Kristin is better suited as the girlfriend!

She can't do anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Delovely
                    Kristin is better suited as the girlfriend!

She can't do anything else.
                    Right. Your opinion.

I wholeheartdly disagree.

And ED suited for? Lifetime movies of the week?

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
                      Right. Your opinion.

I wholeheartdly disagree.

And ED suited for? Lifetime movies of the week?
                      Well, better than going to 'Earthsea' and still playing the same damn character...

or how about 'Partition' for Lana with an accent?

Comment

Originally posted by Delovely
                        [B]Well, better than going to 'Earthsea' and still playing the same damn character...
                        I have to agree, Earthsea sucked.

or how about 'Partition' for Lana with an accent?
                        Kristin for your information, got awesome reviews for her acting in Partition. In alot of critics opinion, Kristin was the best thing about the movie.

Comment

Seems like a few people can't differentiate between actors and characters.Oh boy play with your puppies.

Comment

There are a number of times in S7 when I had the impression Lana was talking strangely slowly. Sometimes KK is like e-nun-ci-a-ting her lines so much she takes twice the time it would normally take. The effect of that is sometimes strange. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by martha56
                              There are a number of times in S7 when I had the impression Lana was talking strangely slowly. Sometimes KK is like e-nun-ci-a-ting her lines so much she takes twice the time it would normally take. The effect of that is sometimes strange. IMO
                              Hmm, I sometimes wonder if that's done on purpose to reflect the new creepy vibe they've given Lana in season 7.

And in Kristin's defense, the Lana character doesn't usually talk very rapid-fire, and almost never about sciency stuff. Not really Kristin's fault.

Personally I think Kristin is a really good actress.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎