TV Ratings for Gemini

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, the night before, ANTM had its cycle finale, which usually gets over 6 million viewers, and this time it only got a little more than 5. And the HEAVILY promoted series premiere of Crowned did just as bad or worse than Gossip Girl. So it's not just SV that did poorly.

Comment

lmao so many people hate the two! So do I. we should go to hollywood and take our pitch forks and torches!!!

Comment

I too was someone who "almost" forgot there was a new episode!

Comment

so what's the final rating?

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
          The overnight ratings

The CW’s Smallville (3.0/ 5)

Lowest of the year, but I was expecting it to be.

Fast Nationals show the same low numbers.

Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.84 million; A18-49: #4, 1.5/ 4)

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
          Kara................4.59 million*
          Fierce..............4.82 million*
          Cure................5.18 million*
          Action..............4.65 million*
          Lara................4.38 million*
          Wrath..............4.64 million*
          Blue.................4.51 million*
          Gemini.............3.84 million

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.64 million

hey shouldn't the wrath episode rating be 5.12 million?
          Last edited by bizzaroboy9; 12-16-2007, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
            so what's the final rating?

hey shouldn't the wrath episode rating be 5.12 million?
            The Final Rating is 3.71 million.

And the 5.12 million is the Live+7 rating. I haven't used any of those numbers. I only use the Same Day Final Ratings.

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
            Kara................4.59 million*
            Fierce..............4.82 million*
            Cure................5.18 million*
            Action..............4.65 million*
            Lara................4.38 million*
            Wrath..............4.64 million*
            Blue.................4.51 million*
            Gemini.............3.71 million*

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.63 million

Comment

f' it-people put too much stock into these ratings

i check them out but the system is so flawed

1. cw nor smallville could care less about a 3.71 or whatever the final was. they understand it is more watched than most shows which is bottom line. with ANTM and Smackdown, it is in the top 3 each time (rerun or new episode)

2. i think people underestimate the amount of people watching. not only are there the ratings, then the finals, then the final +7, but there is people who watch it online, or on tv's where they are not even counted. remember for each little point, its like 28k viewing it so i wouldnt worry. i know you can say this about other shows, but its fact. cw is a little piece of **** network compared to the big boys, so obviously its not going to do good.

3. the writing and the show IMO has never been better. with plot twists, continuity with many references, clark becoming closer to superman, relationships at high points, mythos in high points, etc. they are doing something to please fans 7 years into this project and (probably) ending next year with season 8.

enjoy the ride i know i am

i also predict smallville's highest ratings since season 4 when they are going up against smarter than a 5th grader. i think friday night lights is the only other show that has 15 episodes in the bank, so they will both see a huge incerase as they are the only shows with scripts still left. People will be so sick of deal or no deal and other game shows they will watch scrpited show. For the episdoes in the new year, I expect an average of 5.5

Comment

thanks! i hope the remaining episode will have higher rating! =)

Comment

There's one thing I wish to see here, and that is when you have a solid OPINION about the way YOU feel about certain episodes, Please, as a gesture of courtesy, acknowledge that by using, "IMO". We obviously have different Opinions about how we feel about certain Smallville episodes, so don't make statements that suggest Your Opinion is the General, Accepted Consensus.

I may be acting a bit too sensitive here, but I find it insulting to 'generally' dismiss anyone else's Opinion by stating yours as if it's a 'Fact'. It's OK to hate anything I love just as it's OK for you to love anything I hate, but acknowledge that it's a position of Opinion.

IMO, "Gemini" was a very good episode, especially because of the relationship interactions between various characters, And of course, because of the 'surprise' factor at the end.

BTW, IMHO, "Fierce" is the only Season 7 episode I didn't particularly like, so far.

I'm shutting up now.

Comment

I'm just really glad that LOST will be on Thursdays at 9pm instead of 8pm. Imagine if Smallville had to go up against LOST, which will be pretty much the only scripted show with new episodes.

Comment

^^^ Yah, Smallville really dodged that "Lost" bullet. Thank Goodness! Not so good for Supernatural.

Comment

Live + 7 Ratings gave Smallville a 16.5% increase, putting it at 4.046 mil. for "Gemini"
                        Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 01-07-2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

3 million is bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎