No announcement yet.

Best Episode Ending Ever

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Episode Ending Ever

that in my opinion was the best episode ending that wasn't a finale! I mean the episode was good/great but that bizzaro n frozen clark ending was simply amazing!

what do you think?
    Last edited by superman07; 12-16-2007, 04:21 PM.

Maybe the best mid-season ending as it left me with so many questions when the credits appeared?!

Sorry if threads have been created for these but why did Bizarro Clark decide to save Chloe but firstly how did he return and trap Clark in the Fortress?

I don't know how I am going to cope without new episodes until sometime in the new year!

Comment

I wouldn't say the best ever, but definitely one of the best.

Comment

great cliffhanger to keep us warm over the holiday break!

Comment

It made me even angrier that Persona won't air till more than a month later.

Comment

One of the best for sure! To me, it is commencement!

Comment

For me, Commencement's ending was the best, but the best mid-season cliffhanger is by far 'Gemini.'

Comment

Yes, very good ending.

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind it was Covenant.

Comment

Mid season? Certainly, but overall, like people have said: Covenant, and Commencement were better. Perhaps even Vessel, but that was only because of the big SFX ending.
                    Last edited by TheANIMAL (marcus); 01-17-2008, 05:16 PM. Reason: Typo, and then another typo

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                      Mid season? Certainly, but overall, like people have said: Covenant, and Commencement were better. Perhaps even Vessel, but that was only because of the big SFX ending.
                      Covenant & Commencement did have great endings. I also loved the ending to Exodus because it left things off in a very unpredictable state.

Comment

The Clark in Metropolis arc was one of the strongest Smallville ever had.

Comment

Gemini was pretty good due to the cliffhanger

Comment

It was pretty good due to the fact that... it was good.

Comment

I also like the Lionel episodes back in Season 5. The endings for Cyborg and Mercy were awesome since we didn't know what exactly was going on with Lionel.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎