Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Episode Ending Ever

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Gemini" had a pretty good ending, but one of my favorites would have to be "Covenant" or "Wrath". The only reason I say "Wrath" is because for the last 10 minutes (after all of Lana's damage) everyone had basically made her seem foolish besides Clark like Lois saying that Project Scion was a dud, Lex telling Clark that he created Lana, and Chloe saying that she doesn't think that Lana can be properly honest to Clark. The song fit Lana's questions to Clark IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by superman07
      that in my opinion was the best episode ending that wasn't a finale! I mean the episode was good/great but that bizzaro n frozen clark ending was simply amazing!

what do you think?
      I agree. I was very surprised.

Comment

It was pretty cool, especially if you didn't know it was coming. I was stupid and peeked at the canadian thread the day before and knew what would happen. :0

Comment

What a magnificent twist to the story! However, I do agree with previous posts that there are many questions that need answering. The biggest burning question on the top of my mind is when and how did Bizzaro come back and how did Clark end up frozen. I hope that the next episode has some good answers!

Comment

yeah... i agree with you... totally unexpected

Comment

Smallville has never been much of a "shocking" show, save for a few events that I didn't see coming, but this was really cool.

Comment

I was completely caught off guard. I was shocked!

Comment

I may be out of place saying this, because most everyone probably knows by now. But the frozen Clark was all Jor-El. He wanted Clark to outlive all humans, I think it was because Jor-El's program was afraid that Clark would end up hurting mankind. Simply because Clark would never follow his orders to the letter, and he released Zor-El. Which, I am betting, was the big no no.

Comment

Did anyone else get the hint that it was Bizarro long before the ending? I think I first figured it out when he jumped straight up through the elevator shaft.

Comment

This was the best ending of the series with Commencement now behind it!
                      Last edited by WellingFan; 11-17-2008, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I liked the ending to this episode a lot...I have to agree with Unfocused in my thinking that it was Bizarro long before the episode had ended...But it was great when he hugged Lana and you could get confirmation that the phantom had returned!

Comment

Subterranean: When Lex is in the lab at the end when they're playing the Afi song.
                          He is exiting 33.1 and all the patients are grabbing on to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bre723
                            Subterranean: When Lex is in the lab at the end when they're playing the Afi song.
                            He is exiting 33.1 and all the patients are grabbing on to him.
                            Oh, yeah! That was awesome! I loved it, too. I vote the finale

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎