This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRluvr
    Grant: He's gonna be one lucky guy.
    Lois: And we sure as hell aren't gonna work together.

(or something to that affect)
    Lois: (after Grant tells her they're breaking up) Wow. And I didn't even drag it to all the places I usually go to ruin a relationship.
    Grant: Well, when you do decide to take that trip... he's a lucky guy.
    Lois: Wherever he is, we sure as hell aren't gonna work together.

Yea that hilarious foreshadowing

Comment

[Jimmy enters elevator and finds Chloe]

Jimmy: "Oh you know what, I'll just grab the next one."

Chloe: "Don't be ridiculous, there's plenty of room."

Jimmy: "Yeah..., but the thing is I'm going the other way."

Chloe: "We're in the basement. Travel options are kinda limited."

Haha

Comment

I have to say, I lol'd at Jimmy's line before Chloe showed him her power.

Jimmy: Oh my god... Can you fly?!

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
          Chloe: "Oh wow, I have the worst Secret Santa ever..."

Jimmy: "What's he gonna do, dismantle the bomb with his great hair?"
          Agreed!

Chloe- ever the realist.

Jimmy- jealous much

Chloe: We are in the basement, travel options are kind of limited.
          Jimmy: Oh... right.

So many emotions coupled with avoidance! Meesa loves it!

Chloe: (after she heals a cut on Jimmy's finger) Can you just, uh, promise me that we keep this between me, you, and my Neosporin? Jimmy: I promise. But you're still the same Chloe.

Awwwww... I can love this Chimmy!
          Last edited by Serynarpc; 12-17-2007, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Lana: She was exhibiting random, incoherent speach patterns

Who talks like that?

Comment

Funniest lines came from Chloe, Lois and Jimmy.

Chloe ~ "Wow, I have the worst secret Santa ever."

Jimmy ~ "What's he going to do? Dismantle the bomb with his great hair."

Adrian ~ "I'll be dead any day now."
              Lois ~ "You'd think Lex Luthor would have kinks like that worked out."

Comment

Some of these shows i'm not feeling anymore, don't want to see, Pete with Plastic mans Powers come on!!!

Comment

Clark: yesterday when i saw you in the barn, it was like i fell in love you all over again"

some of us my u guys might not like the clana relationship, but u have to admit. besides the drama its true love. ignor the lies, and cheating they do have something special that most humans wish for.

Comment

Favorite Gemini Quotes

FAVORITE GEMINI QUOTES

1) Chloe: If you can hear me, we're in the center elevator at the Daily Planet with a bomb. Hurry, please Clark!

Jimmy: Clark? You waste 1 phone call on Clark? Regardless, you call Clark before you call 911. What's he gonna do, dismantle the bomb with his great hair?

2) Grant Gabriel/Julian, Lex & Adrian

Adrian: What about the time my Mom got me a red and green dirt bike for my 7th birthday? I rode that thing everywhere.

GG/Julian: I thought I could pedal until the chain wore out.

Adrian (to Julian): That's the one. I saw your picture in the newspaper one morning, and I realized we had a lot in common.

Lex: Who the heck are you?

GG/Julian (to Lex): Let him talk.
                    (to Adrian): How do you have my memories?

Adrian: Because Lex made me. And when I didn't work... he made you.

GG/Julian: What's he talking about Lex?

Adrian: Congratulations Grant, you're the perfect clone.

Lex: He's insane.

GG/Julian: You're me.

Adrian: Same DNA. Same back story. The only difference is you worked and I didn't.

GG/Julian: Lionel giving me up for adoption...

GG/Julian & Julian: My Harvard Degree. For the paper.

GG/Julian: It's all lies. (looking at Lex) Am I even your brother?

Adrian: Brother?

GG/Julian: Who died when Lex was 12.

Adrian: You created me in a test tube. You kept me like some kind of freak pet so you could have a brother? Is that why you couldn't get rid of me?

Lex: You're not my brother! You're a mistake!

3) Chloe & Jimmy (In the elevator)

Chloe & Jimmy: Help! Help!

Jimmy: It's no use. If someone could have heard us, they would have by now.

Chloe: Jimmy, I don't think we're gonna make it. You know, I'm not gonna cart my baggage through the afterlife. Jimmy, there's something I have to share with you. I always imagined this playing out to a sad Kelly Clarkson song, not some "Jingle Bells" Muzak. Look, I didn't pull away from my relationship because there was anything wrong with us. We were --

Jimmy: Time is -- sort of at the essence here...

Chloe: Well, at least you were perfect. It was just me. I'm -- I'm different. I'm a meteor freak. Some feedback would be awesome right now!

Jimmy: Okay. If we're going out with no regrets ...

Jimmy & Chloe kiss.

4) Chloe & Jimmy (at the Daily Planet)

Jimmy: If you want to split early, I think today qualifies as on-the-job stress.

Chloe: I was just finishing up. But I'm glad you're here, actually. About the kiss, in the elevator -- I do this thing when I think the world is ending, I grab the first guy I see and sort of end up in a lip-lock.

Jimmy: Oh. Yeah, me too. I mean girl -- not guy, obviously.

Chloe: And, obviously, there's Kara.

Jimmy: Yeah. But this wasn't about her. Chloe, more than goodbye was said in that elevator. I just -- I wish it didn't take a near-death experience for you to feel comfortable telling me the truth.

Chloe: I know. Trust me, Jimmy -- I've been struggling to tell you about my meteor infection for so long.

Jimmy: What did I do to make you think that I wouldn't accept you?

Chloe: Nothing. I mean, I guess I always knew that you would. The real battle was accepting myself.

Jimmy: Well, I hope this means that you have. So ... I assume that special ability has something to do with that supersize brain inside your head.

Chloe: No. My nerd is all-natural.

Jimmy: Oh, my god. (Jimmy gasps and smiles at Chloe). Can you fly?

Chloe: Here, Jimmy. Just watch. (Chloe heals Jimmy's cut finger).

Jimmy (shocked and amazed): I didn't... really think... Where were you in 9th-grade Rugby?

Chloe: Believe me, no golden trophy is worth these side effects.

Jimmy: Are you okay?

Chloe: Yeah. I'm fine. Can you just promise me that we'll just keep this between me, you, and my Neosporin?

Jimmy: I promise. You're still the same Chloe. (They hug one another).

5) Lex and Grant Gabriel/Julian

GG/Julian: Congratulations on the Daily Planet. Wonderful. One more piece of my life you can control, starting with my creation.

Lex: I can't believe you let that lunatic sneak his ideas into your head. You're my brother.

GG/Julian: No, Lex. I'm an experiment. Beneath all that arrogance, your cracks are starting to show. Did you really think you could keep this a secret? Or are you so desperate to mean something to someone, it was worth the risk?

Lex: You can't punish me for wanting a family.

GG/Julian: How am I supposed to feel, being a product of a man who's destroyed everything he's ever touched?

Lex: No. You're different, Julian. If I didn't love you, you wouldn't be here.

GG/Julian: I am living proof you've forgotten how to love. But if you want to play God, you might want to remember His greatest gift -- free will. Let me live my life.
                    Last edited by tibbit78; 07-10-2008, 05:49 PM.

Comment

These are in addition to some already listed.

Chloe - "I haven't exactly read C4 For Dummies"

Chloe - "My nerd is all natural."

Comment

Chloe: " I am a meteor freak "
                        Lois:" o you will have to talk with my boss first "
                        Lex:" I am your boss , marr christmas Lois i bought the Daily Planet "

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎