Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love it or hate it... what did you think of Gemini?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are welcome.

Comment

• Great Episode! I thought Clark was acting somewhat strange, but didn't think anything of it. They really got me at the end. I knew Braniac was coming back, I just didn't know when and in what way.

Comment

• There were 2 redeeming parts to this episode.

1) Julian is a clone - explains his age perfectly.

2) Bizzaro Clark

Absolutely everything else sucked about this episode. Did I mention I hate Clana and Chimmy with a passion?

Comment

• I think this is the best episode from this season.
          The fact that Chloe told Jimmy that she is a meteorfreak, that was amazing, and then the part with the elevator, that Clark rushed to it to open the doors and he saw that Jimmy and Chloe where kissing, and you saw at his face that he was a little bit shocked, that was greaaaat. And that the people were looking at Chimmy, that was funny

The ending was great! When i saw that it was Bizarro Clark and that Clark was frozen in the fortress, like omg I was so shockeeeeeed. I can't wait till next week!

Comment

• The ending to this episode was done in typical Smallville fashion.

All of the hapiness with Clark returning from the Fortress and having an intimate moment with Lana, it looked so nice and then Clark's face changed to stone and he was revealed to be the Phantom Bizarro! Mark Snow's dramatic music in that moment was perfect as the camera zoomed in towards the Fortress and then inside to a block of ice with the REAL Clark incased inside!

Sensational.

Comment

• I absolutely loved it. I always love a christmas episode

Comment

• FAVORITE EPISODE OF THE SEASON AND 3 FAVORITE EPIODE EVER!Liked the plot,the brainac plot and the ending was AWSOME!!

Comment

• This is decidedly one of the finest episodes of Season 7 to me. I really liked pretty much everything about it. Lois' plot with Adrian-the-clone-bomber was cool. Chloe being trapped in the elevator WITH a bomb and Jimmy was climactic. Clark and Lana's plot line even didn't have me cringing. And to top it all off, with the amazing slow-mo super-save followed by the revelation that Clark wasn't Clark at all (and I honestly did NOT see that one coming AT ALL), makes this probably the one 10 out of 10 I will give for this entire season. Well done, Smallville. You are NOT the worst Secret Santa ever.

Comment

• A fun episode. Just a few things bothered me. Like how Clark/Bizarro wasn't able to hear Chloe and Jimmy screaming in the elevator, and why a crazy man who was going to die anyway would bother putting a timer on the bomb. But that's just nitpicking, I guess.
                    Last edited by hadezown; 04-16-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Despite an almost total absence of Clark and just the one small heroic save, there was a lot in this episode for the other characters.

For me, the highlight of the episode - just - was all the Chimmy stuff. Normally, it tends to fall a bit flat because it's hard to buy them as a couple sometimes, but they got it right in this episode. They were spot on with the awkward moment in the lift, the being in peril when Chloe's discovers Lois' warning about the bomb and when they actually find it, and the dealing with the "this is it" scenario of impending doom. Then the scene with the healing is full of win - very poignant as Chloe has a weight taken off her shoulders and Jimmy isn't fussed in the slightest about her new-found abilities. Of course he still has to have his dorky fanboy moment with his "can you fly?"!

Lois' subplot dealing with Adrian and the bomb threat is also really well done. She makes a huge mistake when trying to take control of the situation, and neither Lex nor Grant really notice that she's not being her usual self when she starts conducting the interview. Lex eventually twigs, knocks her out (how one doesn't suffer at least a fractured skull when being clubbed in the head by a heavy and sharp-edged trophy I don't know) and draws Adrian into play. Grant's reaction is just right too, a mix of shock and anger. Lex proves his callousness by killing his 'mistake'.

Clark's behaviour seems a bit off throughtout but Lana doesn't pick up on it, and the reason for his behaviour is shown to great effect in that final scene. If you want to keep viewers guessing and interested, this is how you end an episode.

Comment

• I have mixed feelings about twist endings. On the one hand, you can never be surprised a second time (so, why bother watching it a second time), assuming you didn't see the twist from a mile away. On the other, the second time, you can look for hints at the twist.

Liked the plot with Adrian and Lois.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎