No announcement yet.

"In the real world"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "In the real world"

One line that's been bugging me all week was when random thug #4 doused the house with petrol; "in the real world, heroes die."

In the real world, gangsters tend to shoot people in their way, not create a 60s Batman-esque trap that they could escape from. He may as well have tied an anvil above her head and let a candle burn through the rope.

Maybe he thought he was going to make it look like an accident? You're right though, in the real world they would have shot her, probably after abusing and/or raping her for who knows how long.

Comment

Shooting her's a given, not so sure about the "raping her for who knows how long" part though Matro....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
        Shooting her's a given, not so sure about the "raping her for who knows how long" part though Matro....lol
        abusing and/or raping

Comment

How do you know she wasn't raped?

Comment

The thug said they were being paid to burn down houses in the area.

Two birds, one stone.

Comment

I'm more like a 'one bird, two stones' kinda guy, actually.....

Comment

I'm glad to have both my stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
                  Watch the news in any crime infested city, such as near where I live. Rapes are, sadly, fairly common. Personally, I believe rapists should be tortured and executed, but thats just me.

Comment

So you just assume that every gangster is a rapist? lol j/k

Comment

Yes, realisticly she would have suffered a little more abuse than being tied up and sitting in the cold basement for a few hours. But the burn down instead of shoot thing makes sense, given the above reasons (accident, 2 birds 1 stone, etc)

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎