Why can't Peter use his blood?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
    Ah, if only that could happen.

As for my theory with Sylar, he's the next step in evolution, after the present Evolved Humans like Claire, Peter, Hiro, etc, so since he is the next step after this evolution, he still has the traces of the ability, and thus Chandra was able to find him, but he has transcended this step, so the normal blockers and copyers don't work on his original.
    Is that your theory or is it explained somewhere?

Comment

His being the next step is my theory. His IA being unblockable is on screen fact, and his IA being uncopiable seems very likely given it being unblockable and given Peter must not have it, with all the dumb stuff he's done this season. (See: accidently erase from exidence the girl he's trying to save by doing the thing he thinks will save her. Oh, and ignoring the other million people to die and only remembering her.)

Comment

Thinking of which it would be one of the wirder things to see it work on him at least in 100%. I mean if he would lose his IA he would probably suddenly feel Peterded :P . Sylar's power might have more complex or just delicate nature , which doesnt let it be easly classified or be cataloged as super power at all , Chandra was personaly disappointed with Sylar - didn't notice his power , in first place so I think it might be unblockable/uncopiable beacause of its ordinarity level. I just don't think he literaly "evolved" , well he did by opening quiet few heads :P but You know what I mean.

Comment

Socrate, your theory does indeed match the facts, and is much simpler than mine, so using Occam's Razor I'm going to subscribe to your theory that the IA ability is just incredibly complex and subtle.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎