Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't piss Hiro off!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You go try and rip your own arm off and let me know how far you get.

Comment

haha, I was thinkin something smaller like fingers and such. I doubt he could do his whole arm since that's too hard to do without at least a knife and the regeneration would make it pretty much impossible. But anyway, it was just something I was thinking of while I was posting the scratching his way out part. Thats still possible. Might take centuries but still possible.

Comment

Also, there is not too much room in those coffins to wriggle around

Comment

Adam should pray to Peter. Who knows, with all the things Peter can do, he might actually hear him.

Adam: God? Is that you?

Peter: Close. It's Peter Petrelli.

Comment

Adam is in the same graveyard as Hiro's father in Japan, that would be some intense super hearing

Then again, with Molly's power.... Peter knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake....

Comment

Adam: Santa? Is that you?
              Peter: Close. Peter Petrelli. lol

Lol yeah, but it wouldn't have to be super hearing, maybe it could be a mind thing. Peter might not be able to hear his physical voice because of distance, but his thoughts are another thing maybe? Who knows. And I totally forgot about that, Peter has Molly's power eh? Then he should definitely be able to find Adam if he wanted to. Who knows, maybe the Company will use Molly to find and rescue Adam. That's probably how it will play out.

Comment

They were all at the plaza when Nikki jumped in to swat Sylar with the parking meter.
                Which is why I think Peter had a hard time holding back the radiation power. Too many new abilities being absorbed at the same time.

Comment

Yeah that's probably what triggered the loss of control.

Comment

Um, exactly what I been saying for months...

no one pays attention though unless it comes from a super mod...

Comment

I actually thought for a minute that Hiro had transported Adam back to like the ice age or something. Think about it, leaving him abandoned a million years or something before man even walked the Earth, Then we would really see how long he would live. On the other hand, if he did survive that long then he would be just a little bit more annoyed with Hiro when he reached current time. Not to mention the havoc he could wreak on the timeline by living through an era he shouldn't.

Comment

Had he lived that long, Adam/Kensi would have been waiting for Hiro to appear in Japan before they met. (another paradox to deal with)

Comment

Not sure if Peter blew up because he absorbed too many powers... I always thought it was because he absorbed the radiation power twice. Once from Ted and then at the end from Sylar. That's why he said "I absorbed his power! I can't control it!" or something like that.... Side note... how did Peter know he has DLs power if he never met him? and why has he not used any other powers he should have by now? Sylar's other powers besides the telekinesis and nuke power, Micah's or Molly's? Come to think of it, he's only used Hiro's time travel, but not his teleportation (except when they were both used at the same time, Canada 2007->New York 2008)... But yea, Peter might be able to tell where Adam is, but I think at this point he'd be like good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by rocana
                            Not sure if Peter blew up because he absorbed too many powers... I always thought it was because he absorbed the radiation power twice. Once from Ted and then at the end from Sylar. That's why he said "I absorbed his power! I can't control it!" or something like that.... Side note... how did Peter know he has DLs power if he never met him? and why has he not used any other powers he should have by now? Sylar's other powers besides the telekinesis and nuke power, Micah's or Molly's? Come to think of it, he's only used Hiro's time travel, but not his teleportation (except when they were both used at the same time, Canada 2007->New York 2008)... But yea, Peter might be able to tell where Adam is, but I think at this point he'd be like good riddance.
                            I can't see how Peter could absorb powers more than once, that doesn't really make sense. Once he has the power, he has it, he doesn't absorb it again. Peter had never been around that many power-holders at once as he was then which stands out as a likely reason for his breakdown.

As for Peter's use of powers and the nature of how he accesses powers, they've definitely been inconsistent and unclear. I'd chalk it up to bad writing, or more simply "writing of convenience".
                            Last edited by Xanderman; 12-17-2007, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                              Hiro was not one of the few that was aware that Adam could be killed by removing his head. (Which, btw, has yet to be 'proven' on screen). So, fully assuming the man to be immortal and indestructable (he has lived for more than 400 years, AND Hiro witnessed him surviving being in a massive explosion and surviving) he had little choice, so Hiro did what was needed. Going off of the knowledge Hiro had at the time, he took the only step he could that would remove Adam as a threat. I cant beleive you people actually feel bad for him.
                              Well said Hiro did what had to be done.
                              And Hiro "Might" have taken Peter. If he had just stabbed or cut him instead of trying to subdue him

Adam will be back as long as the actor that plays him does not get steady work somewhere else.

Comment

it's cruel on Adam. but it's also not cruel. because Hiro doesn't kill him at that moment. so he is still alive. and isn't able to run out of there. for that, all of them would feel safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎