No announcement yet.

Caitlyn Stuck?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caitlyn Stuck?

So now that volume 2 is over...is Caitlyn just stuck in the future or what?

thoughts and opinion?

Heh, never thought about that. Hmm, that future doesn't exist anymore though. Beats me...

Comment

That future doesn't exist anymore. She's probably standing in NYC at the same place the future corrected itself at that moment.

Comment

He would just have to travel back to before he took her to the future, and then travel further than the point he left the future to get her back.

Comment

Ok, think about it this way. There was an episode of Justice League where Superman "died." He ended up in the future with giant cockroaches and Vandal Savage.

When Superman corrected the future, the future changed around Vandal Savage. Without disappearing like Savage did, this is what happened to Kaitlin. She was standing in the same spot while she was incorporated into the new timeline.

Also like Jennifer from Back to The Future. She was left on the swing at her house in the bad 1985. She stayed on the swing in the normal 1985.

Comment

She is gonna need therapy.

Comment

I hope she stays there

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                I hope she stays there
                Let's hope.

Comment

I liked Kaitlin.

Comment

At least someone did.

Comment

I think she's just gone. It was an interesting write off for the character. Now we'll have a version of Peter that has lived the Hero life - loved and lost and fought the fights - so He'll be able to better live up to being an actual HERO in Vol.3

I think that it's safe to say that it isn't Back to the Future - there is not way to have the future correct itself around Catlin - she's still misplaced in time and since that timeline no longer exists - she no longer exists.

Comment

Good point there Ginxy. Uh oh well shes lost forever darn

Comment

I like her better than Ms Sparky.

I want her back too.

Comment

I say it's time to clean house, throw out a few more.

Comment

Hmm, Adam and Peter did mention her this past episode (finally, I was afraid they'd totally forgotten about her). So I guess maybe we can assume Peter goes back to the future to retrieve her?

Although if he'd already retrieved her by the end of the episode, she probably would have been standing with Peter and Matt at Nathan's press conference.

Hmm...maybe next volume we find out? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎