Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people keep saying no air = dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yoshua
    I agree our only real argument left is how long it would go on for
    Fair enough. If they're going to remain true to the web comic, they're probably gonna have Adam tell Hiro about the living hell he was in (dying, coming back, dying) in the next episode or something eh...

Anyway is it just me or are they not being the most clear/consistent when it comes to Claire/Adam's power.... Sylar tells her it's impossible for her to die now or something, like she has "grown" in power, and yet in yesterday's ep F-Claire said something about shooting Peter in the back of the head (the special spot) to kill him didn't she? But if Peter has absorbed Claire's ability (which has apparently grown to true immortality as per Sylar's comments?), then nothing should be able to kill him either (unless the Haitian is around blocking powers of course).

And of course technically speaking despite Sylar's grand remarks, Claire can be killed, as long as the Haitian is around right... the Haitian is her biggest threat (he's everyone's biggest threat isn't he). Lucky for her he's on her side.
    Last edited by Xanderman; 10-07-2008, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• hmmmm.....

Kaito said that there was one pureblood. Which would mean Claire is more special than Adam.

We've seen that Sylar's Intuitive Aptitude can't be blocked by the Hatian, nor can it be absorbed normally by Peter.

What if Peter couldn't fully absorb Claire's ability either? And if that's true, then mightn't the Hatian not be able to block it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
        hmmmm.....

Kaito said that there was one pureblood. Which would mean Claire is more special than Adam.

We've seen that Sylar's Intuitive Aptitude can't be blocked by the Hatian, nor can it be absorbed normally by Peter.

What if Peter couldn't fully absorb Claire's ability either? And if that's true, then mightn't the Hatian not be able to block it?
        I don't remember that, what episode did he talk about one pure blood? I musta missed something.

Comment

• In the video he left Hiro.

I think.

Maybe I'm going insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
            In the video he left Hiro.

I think.

Maybe I'm going insane.
            no it's totally possible. I'll have to find a way to watch the first ep of the season again, havent been able to record this season..... conflict of interests with the lady of the house. She lets me watch heroes if i record her show.

Comment

• NBC.com should have the episodes up. But nbc.com's player keeps breaking for me, so I'd recomend Hulu.com, where nbc has also legally posted them for viewing (but not the commentaries to my ire)

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎