No announcement yet.

Peter vs.Hiro&Matt!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter vs.Hiro&Matt!!

He owned them both despite not being a master of his abilities. He seemd to pick up on Matt's new ability, right off the bat!

Man Hiro definetly had that one I mean he had the sword up to his neck. Unlike Peter who was probably about to kill both Hiro and Matt if it wasn't for Nathan, Hiro is a nice guy who wouldn't kill just like how he left Adam in the coffin.

But I'll have to agree with you on Matt he got owned even with his new upgraded power. I had a feeling it wouldn't work on Peter, perhaps Peter absorbed the Hatian powers and used it in that fighting scene with Matt right after Matt used his upgraded power to tell Peter to let Hiro go. After that happened the Hatian power kicked in. Hatian power > Matt's and Hiro.

Technically isn't Peter invincible if he has these two powers at the same time; Phasing, Regeneration? How would you kill him we know that a shot to the brain is probably the only way but we know that DL phased through a freaking sniper shot from the head from Jessica. So as long as he keeps those 2 on all the time (regen is probably passive/ automatic) he's invincible.
    Sylar wouldn't even be able to touch him also and lets not forget how deadly phasing is (look at linderman). If my thoughts on this is right man good thing Future Sylar never happened because theres really no way killing him.

Comment

You would have to catch him off guard.

Comment

Even as Peter is now, I need a freakin' flowchart to keep track of all his powers. The only thing mitigating them is that he may not even remember he has a certain power at a given moment in time, and his mastery of each power is not a given, and he may not even know how to use some powers without a lot of looking inward and experimentation.
        Last edited by Iritscen; 12-06-2007, 08:54 AM.

Comment

That is definitely a problem. It would be neat, and a nod to the boards, if Peter started making notes of all his abilities, kind of like monica's ipod.

Comment

Hiro could have killed Peter if he didn't have morals and a values. Peter did own them though, he did his thing.

Comment

This is true. Hiro effectively "won" before the others even showed up to help. His teleportation owned Peter. If he was evil, he would have immediately sliced Peter open when he got behind him, instead of talking and giving Peter time to use his electrical power on his sword.

Comment

I think peter might be too powerful.

Why didn't he just walk through the safe instead of ripping it from the hinges?

Also, shouldn't he be able to teleport and keep up with hiro now?

Comment

because adam told peter to open the safe, not to phase and destroy the virus.

It was an Adam Manipulation.

Anyways... Hiro didn't own peter. Peter just let him make his choice.. you can't cut peters head from behind like that, he would regen. Peter doesn't want to hurt Hiro. Otherwise, there is no stopping Peter and his TeleK. And I like that Peter is invincible, because its not the fact that he is invincible and no one can take him, is that he knows his power and knows he can EASILY hurt people and decides not to. He chooses not to give in to the temptation of power. THAT IS CHARACTER. I would love to see a display of his abilities as a fan... but not in wrong use.
                  Last edited by the highlander; 12-29-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

In other words,he's not letting his power corrupt him. It's a great balance in the show. Peter is the Superman of the show!

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
                      because adam told peter to open the safe, not to phase and destroy the virus.

It was an Adam Manipulation.
                      An Adam Manipulation?

adam doesn't have manipulation powers, does he?

Comment

Nah, Peter was just being naive like clark.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎