Collapse
No announcement yet.

season finale a dissapointment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was never intended to be a finale. Becuase of the writer's strike the ended it there. It was the last script.

Comment

thats not totally true. true it wasnt meant to be the season finale but it was always meant to be the volume finale. they had this season planned into two volumes way back before the writers strike. they felt stretching a single volume through a whole season was too much for the audience since last season they had lost some viewers by the end. so they key storylines that were explored in this volume were always meant to be tied off in the last episode. i think they had meant to leave a bit more open then they did because they expected to jump right into the 3rd volume for the 2nd half of the season. because the season got cut short they had to cram more in there which hurt it a bit. but this last episode was always meant to be the finale to this volume.

Comment

I was so disappointed with season 2 and the season finale. I ended up ranting about it the day after at my site. I'm actually glad the strike shortened the season, because the way seaosn 2 was going, it was painful. Unfrotunate, since season 1 was pretty good.

I just want Haydn off my TV.

here's my (extended) rant

Comment

was I dissapointed in "powerless",
          more like I was dissapointed with the whole of season 2.
          and its more than just complaining about it and saying how much I hate it. It was actually a real dissapointment and kinda made me a little upset cos season i was so good and i got so attached to the show and then season 2 came, and was just so bad.
          and unfortunately ive lost nearly all my interest in the show and have focused on smallville, cos that way better. I hope season 3 of heroes is good.

Comment

well i personally thought there were redeemable moments in season 2. the flashback episode to the night from the season one finale was great. the HRG episode had some great moments. i thought the saeason was a little weak closer to the start and then the last two episodes of the season. the episodes in between weren't so bad. i still think its way better then smallville. smallville fell apart for a me a couple of seasons ago. clark hasnt done anything but sit around on the farm and pine over lana. he has quit college and shows no sign of progressing himself. lana is just exhausting to watch now. the show has become old and repetitive. now with super girl in the show i just cant take it any more. so im definately looking more forward to heroes then smallville. but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎