Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did Maya fall in love with Sylar???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did Maya fall in love with Sylar???

Did I miss something? I mean, sure she always liked him....... Was anyone else surprised when she suddenly went all googly eyes on him???

Googly eyes as opposed to gooky mascara eyes.
    Nah, I think she was attracted to him because he was this mysterious stranger, and also because he's the only man to pay her any attention besides her brother (Eww! that sounded bad).
    Sylar didn't run when he found out her freaky secret, so that turned her on. Her other secret is that she's horny.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
      Her other secret is that she's horny.
      Exactly, I mean...... I was kinda disappointed the way she ran straight into Sylar's arms. Sure, he's a great manipulator and all, but Maya's character probably would've needed more development in that regard, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
        Sylar didn't run when he found out her freaky secret, so that turned her on. Her other secret is that she's horny.

Comment

Are they gotta have sex? Yes, it's an awkward answer.

Comment

I think she is attracted to him because she thinks that they are similar. As far as she knows, they are both murderers at no fault of their own. She is also a whiny little girl who needs to be told what to do and Sylar fills that role pretty well.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎