X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1-8 "Do Not Disturb" (11/28/07)

Talk about tonight's new episode here.

Just a few minutes until it's on.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey they listened! They gave us a little more slow-mo running.
    No sound effects this time though, damn it. Jaime was still awesome, she just kicked Honky-dread's ass! :

Lol! @ Ruth saying she slept with Pope & it was amazing.
    Alcohol the great truth serum!
    Last edited by Randy G.; 11-28-2007, 07:09 PM.

A-Team LMAO

I love it.

So maybe she is 'disturbed' and quickly becoming mental like the first Bionic

Comment

OMFG! Jaime & Becca' were watching Heroes!!!

Comment

they're watching Heroes lol

Comment

"and we hate all the same things!"

kids. love em

Comment

Whoa..... i want a ceiling like the one in that dead dude's room.

Comment

niiiiiiiiice episode

I think he pays women to beat him up for sexual thrill, and is using this as a cover.
              Last edited by DreadShamus; 11-28-2007, 07:31 PM.

Comment

This is a good episode. Too bad all of the episodes haven't been put together this well.
                I wonder if we'll get to see the Sarah Corvis character one last time?
                You do know that she (Katee Sackhoff) has quit the series right?

I'm really bummed about that. She was crazy in a cool kinda' way.

Comment

Yeah I know. I thought the finale had her in it... isn't next week it for the year cuz of the strike? Or is that just Heros?

Although, I don't like the way Sarah makes Jamie react so far. Too muschy.

Comment

I'm not sure. I'd say next week probably is the last one for awhile.
                    Let's just hope that it's not the last one all together. After a good Pilot episode, this show had a very rocky start, but it's continuously getting better as it goes along. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it and Journeyman.

Comment

Going by trends of the past, this will be the end of the series.

I hope they change the writers up some if they do come back.

American Gladiators! Desperate times LMFAO!

I remember watching that Saturday mornings as a kid.

And I think that blonde guy was on that cast too...
                      Last edited by DreadShamus; 11-28-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Uh-oh...... no preview for next week. You know what that probably means.

Comment

excellent episode. i share everyone's hopes this isn't the end or close to it, but i have a bad feeling it is..kind of unfortunate because the show is really picking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                            This is a good episode. Too bad all of the episodes haven't been put together this well.
                            I wonder if we'll get to see the Sarah Corvis character one last time?
                            You do know that she (Katee Sackhoff) has quit the series right?

I'm really bummed about that. She was crazy in a cool kinda' way.
                            i had no idea she quit, o m g...and she was awesome. that sucks. why'd she quit?

never mind. i read up. but she's not leaving.
                            Last edited by slayer; 11-30-2007, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Bionic Woman goes out with a whimper?

Bad episode overall. What was the deal with the crappy camera work? I don't know what they were going for but it was just so cheap.

Worst BW episode yet for me, no question. I can't believe this was the last ep before this forced break. If the future of the series hinges on this ep in any way, then it's over in my opinion.

That said, there were a few scenes I liked. My favorite line came from Becca, when she excitedly told Jaime that the new boy she just met hated the same things she does (as opposed to love). lol But a few moments isn't enough to save an ep as weak as this was unfortunately.

2/10

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎