No announcement yet.

heroes wasting time

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heroes wasting time

is it just me or did everyone seem retarded in the last episode? alot of the main characters are being manipulated and in such obvious ways that its a big stretch to expect us to believe that they havent figured it out. especially in peters case. since when is peter a total idiot? how many times does someone have to tell him adam is bad before he takes it into consideration? i know he was with the guy for four months and he helped his bro. but still you would think he would at least consider it. especially when hiro says the same thing. then there is hiro who attacks peter without trying to explain. hiro is never someone to act without thinking. he didnt give peter a chance to understand. also claires dumb idea to expose her secret to the world? yeah like thats gonna help anything. bob letting nikki go back to her family when she is carrying a mutated strain of the virus that could potentially spread. i mean how could they know its not contagious? its a new strain and as far as i could tell the last strain was thought to be contagious anyways. i think its pretty careless on nikki's part to go any where near her son when she knows that she has been exposed to a deadly virus even if they said it was alright. then that stupid storyline of monica going to rescue DL's medal. then there is maya blindly following sylar. i dont think there was one character that didnt do something stupid in this episode besides sylar and adam. i understand that they are trying to make it seem as though the main characters are being out smarted by the villains and may lose. still though, some of them are just being so stupid and careless to the point of being out of character. there is only one episode left to give everyone a chance to set things right and thats not a lot of time considering how many storylines are going on here. however, i do still think that the heroes team is smart enough to tie it together. just have to wait and see...
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎