No announcement yet.

Two Heroes will fall ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dizi
    I agree, one of them is definitely Nikki. But I think the other one is Hiro.
    I hope not.It would be a terrible mistake to kill Hiro so soon.He's one of the main characters.
    Last edited by Sweetie; 11-30-2007, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I still think its elle and sylar, iv even read a spoiler about it all, if its true or not is unknown, but just becuase ppl die doesnt mean they cant be brought back...gotta love superhero storylines

Comment

I'm hoping Sylar will be the one to croak, but I doubt it. I think it's gonna be Nikki and Nathan.

Comment

I don't want to lose Sylar! I've heard it will be a guy and a girl, otherwise I'd say Nikki and Maya. As for the guy....I just said West because he is boring. I can't really figure out who the guy will be, though I doubt it will be Hiro or Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
            I hope not.It would be a terrible mistake to kill Hiro so soon.He's one of the main characters.
            I don't want Hiro to die, too. HRG, Hiro, Peter, Sylar, Mohinder, Elle, Nathan, Hiro should stay on the show. Well, who will die then? Micah and Nikki can die.

Comment

i dont htink it is nathan, watch the preview for the epsiode...nathan is giving a speech, he and parkman end up in odessa i think, they give the speech, nathans in the middle then parkman and peter are on either side...so obviously this must take place after all the crazyness with the virus happens, because well, its calm..hes giving a speech lol...so, i dont think its him, maybe he gets sick but i dont think nathan dies i think they give a speech about the outbreak

Comment

Niki and West both need to die horrible, senseless, compassionless deaths.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎