No announcement yet.

Peter looking into the future

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STFanatic
    Wait... wait.. ummm.. depends on what part of the dream it was.
    wow....

Originally posted by Iritscen
    Have we actually seen either Hiro or Peter time-travel to the same time twice and co-exist? So far, all I've seen is adult Hiro co-exist with chibi Hiro, who wasn't time-traveling, but living his normal life as part of the timeline.

It's a stretch, but I thought maybe Peter can't travel somewhere twice. That would also serve to limit his (and Hiro's) godlike power to seemingly change history any number of times. If you travel somewhere and mess it up, it's done and there's no undoing it.
    That's a good theory - And it sorta makes sense too.

Comment

We've seen Hiro coexisting with his adult self, last season. But not as in he traveled there two different times, one was part of that time frame.

Comment

Doesn't make since to me that Peter's powers would be any different than the original person. The heroes become more effective with their powers the more they use them. Since Peter has so many powers he will likely never be as effective with any one power as the original person. Like someone else said "Jack of all trades but master of none". Every other hero is master of one power.

Comment

I thought that as well - that Peter will never be as effective or as powerful as the original owner of the powers. Of course - he could prove us all wrong.

I think it's close to the theory that Iritscen posted - about not being able to travel to the same place at the same time as himself - so can't be two places at once with his other time traveling self. Be interesting if they touch on that at some point.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎