No announcement yet.

Will we ever see Jonathan Kent again in a dream sequence

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we ever see Jonathan Kent again in a dream sequence

I want Jonathan Kent. I know he's dead but This is Smallville where you can make clones, Resserect out of a crystal,

Can't Clark pull some strings and communicate to Jonathan.

It was very cool when Clark briefly reunited with jonathan in Season 6. However, the elder Kent also stated plainly, "You don't belong here." Given the fact that Clark is potentially immortal, the only way to gain another visit would be another near-death experience. Unless they do it right, and treat both Mr. Kent and Mr. Schneider with due respect, I don't think it would work. Instead, it'd be seen as a poor imitation of the moment in "Void".

Comment

Cool thought.

Comment

Wish it could happen

Comment

I hope so, that'd be awesome.

Comment

If Clark is really dead after his fight with Doomsday then I'd like to see Clark's spirit meet Jonathan. Otherwise I think Jonathan's spirit (along with Jor El and Lionel) should be shown in the last episode: Clark's 3 "fathers" proudly watching their son become Superman.

Comment

Mr. Kent could always visit Clark in a dream. He wouldn't need, have or be Kryptonian with Kryptonian stuff to still talk w/Clark.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎