No announcement yet.

season finale next week ..sux!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season finale next week ..sux!

It looks good, but 6 month early? Might as well cancel season 2 dvd sales!

Yea I'm so sad now...that stupid writer's strike messes everything up!!

Comment

I think that Vol 2 and 3 are going to be together.

From what I read - they will start Vol. 3 as soon as the strike ends. Which means we don't have to wait super long for it to come back.

It's the season finale - but keep in mind - Heroes isn't like the other shows - they are doing Vol. so it's Vol. 2 finale - not the whole season. At least that's what I'm taking it as and what I've read about it.

Comment

I wonder when the strike's over =)

Comment

I hope you're right. Cause this really bites!

Comment

I hope the strike is over soon - I mean seriously - they're fighting over stuff that's not making any money right now anyway - I wish they'd just finish things up before it turns into Baseball.........

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
              Might as well cancel season 2 dvd sales!
              You know you'll buy it.

Originally posted by Alexander III
              Yea I'm so sad now...that stupid writer's strike messes everything up!!
              From the most recent news, a deal could be made with the writers and studios by Christmas. Which means a couple of scripts and the show will go into volume 3 in February.

Comment

Where did you read this?

Comment

They resumed talks today, and supposedly they came back to the table already closer than they were when they first left it. It'll likely just be a few more weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                    Where did you read this?
                    TV Guide. Check the strike discussion thread.

Comment

The WGA had a media blackout since the end of the first week of the strike. They resumed talks this week, and the studios have already submitted a potential compromise.

*This is from the AFL-CIO

Comment

sweet!

Comment

i agree with you these writers don't know how much they are affecting their fans

just like after the baseball strike people didn't feel the same for the game it took years to bounce back and for baseball to get its respect from the fans back from the strike. till this day i still don't pay much attention to baseball as much as i did before, did anyone know the barry bonds broke the all time homerun record lol i thought they woulda made a bigger deal about it

Comment

I think the writers do know what an effect this has and wish they didn't have to do it. Try to remember that these people are currently unemployed during the holiday season. Most people probably think all these writers are rich because they're in show business. I doubt that is the case with many of these writers and being out of work during their busy season has to hurt. I know this all sucks really bad, but as fans of these shows should be supportive and just hope for a quick resolution.

Comment

Bill Gates should hand out his money to these writers so we can get this show on the road. Hell, lets get Warren Buffet and the owners of Wal-Mart to pitch in.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎