No announcement yet.

Claire Bear's Master Plan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire Bear's Master Plan

To tell the world about them - is lame. Does she really think the world will be any different than the company with hunting her down to use her blood to heal? She's really kidding herself if she thinks that there wouldn't be 30 million people hunting her down just to draw pints of her blood. She'd really be locked up and used for all kinds of experiments.

And that's just her - all of the 'heroes' would be royally screwed by that plan. Doesn't she read comics? Obviously not. The world fears what it does not understand.

Honestly. I loved Claire last season. Now I hate her and wish her screen time wasn't so wasted. Her plan is really retarded and wtf. The company is alot different now with Bob in charge. They are trying to use her miracle blood to help people but shes all stupid.

Comment

I agree. I did sorta like Claire last season but this season is just boring and blah. She's back to before anything happened to her. She hasn't learned anything really from all that happened to her!! It's frustrating.

Comment

Re: Claire Bear's Master Plan

Originally posted by Ginx
        To tell the world about them - is lame. Does she really think the world will be any different than the company with hunting her down to use her blood to heal? She's really kidding herself if she thinks that there wouldn't be 30 million people hunting her down just to draw pints of her blood. She'd really be locked up and used for all kinds of experiments.

And that's just her - all of the 'heroes' would be royally screwed by that plan. Doesn't she read comics? Obviously not. The world fears what it does not understand.
        She's just a kid. She doesn't know wut she's saying. She's wacked!

Comment

Exactly. And why does she think Elle and Bob "will be the ones running from now on"? When people hear that Claire's blood is a miracle cure, they're not gonna pay attention when Claire tries to add "and these mean people called the Company came..."

People are just gonna be in a mad rush to take Claire's blood. They might not even believe her when she says there's a Company that hunted her. They'll be like "Bob who? Elle what? Just gimme some of your blood!"

Comment

I think this is the result of the writer's strike. By this episode they started to write a whole lot of junk and loopholes.

Comment

Err, if this is a result of the writer's strike then why were the past 4 or 5 episodes so great? I think this is just a little lull before they go out on a cliffhanger for the hiatus (which will instead be the off-season, I guess, since the strike doesn't seem to be ending).

Comment

I don't think it is so much of she belives the world will protect her but rather exposing the company would get the government, the media, and all kinds of activist involved and will force the Company to come out of the shadows it hides behind.

I am liking Claire this season despite what others are saying. She's tepping forward and growing up quickly as she adapts to the unfortunate circumstances that are happening in her life. In her defense, she wants to live a normal, teenage "I'm a cheerleader" life but finding out that despite her wishes she cannot do so. Give her character a break and just sit back and watch as her character matures.

Comment

Re: Re: Claire Bear's Master Plan

Originally posted by Jaded Wolf
                  I am liking Claire this season despite what others are saying. She's tepping forward and growing up quickly as she adapts to the unfortunate circumstances that are happening in her life. In her defense, she wants to live a normal, teenage "I'm a cheerleader" life but finding out that despite her wishes she cannot do so. Give her character a break and just sit back and watch as her character matures.
                  I have to agree. I think we've seen a lot of growth from Claire this season. While I agree that her "plan" is faulty, the idea that she is ready to stand up and face things is a good sign. Hopefully facing her father's death will be the thing that makes the maturity stick.

I'm liking West and her togeather more and more too.

Comment

i also like west more. i liked that he convinced claire not to get her memory wiped. as for claire's threat, its probably just a threat, i doubt she'll go through with it. she just wants to freak elle out.

Comment

Claire isn't the brightest girl. Look at her mom and her brother, they're border-line retarded. Noah was the guiding light for that family. They are gonna be lost without him and make some dumb mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Matro
                        Claire isn't the brightest girl. Look at her mom and her brother, they're border-line retarded. Noah was the guiding light for that family. They are gonna be lost without him and make some dumb mistakes.

HRG knew they would act like this when he isn't around...Poor guy, he is still trying so hard...

This whole season Claire acted like the first season's events didn't happen. Her biggest concerns were dating West, cheerleading and scaring other cheerleaders. Why did the writers write her character this way, I don't know...

Comment

Claire isn't genetically related to HRG, her adopted mother, or her brother, so if you are looking for a genetic basis for the unintelligence you claim to see in Claire, you can't look at them for that. I guess you could say that her mother raised her not to be incredibly bright, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barogrei
                            Claire isn't genetically related to HRG, her adopted mother, or her brother, so if you are looking for a genetic basis for the unintelligence you claim to see in Claire, you can't look at them for that. I guess you could say that her mother raised her not to be incredibly bright, though.
                            I wasn't looking for any kind of basis for her being dumb. Although, it is probably her mom's doing. Noah was most likely away from home a lot due to the demanding work of The Company. Leaving Mrs. Bennett all alone with the brats. All her mom cared about was Mr. Muggles' dog shows.

This does give West a time to shine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Matro
                              I wasn't looking for any kind of basis for her being dumb. Although, it is probably her mom's doing. Noah was most likely away from home a lot due to the demanding work of The Company. Leaving Mrs. Bennett all alone with the brats. All her mom cared about was Mr. Muggles' dog shows.

This does give West a time to shine though.
                              Although I'm obsessed with HRG, I must say that this is all HRG's fault. Every time the Haitian erased her memory, she became more and more stupid. God knows how many times he did that. He shouldn't have married in the first place, what was he thinking back then?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎