No announcement yet.

Hiro vs Peter!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro vs Peter!

It appears Peter wins, from the previews of next week. It ought to be a good fight though, seeing that Hiro has complete mastery over his ability, while Peter has very little mastery over all of his.

Wut's Hiro gonna do? The matrix slow motion technique?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
      Wut's Hiro gonna do? The matrix slow motion technique?
      techniquely he cant since time is already stopped and from experience what ever either does to the clock the other sublimnally endures. my theory is that he'll teleport around the room like nightcrawler

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if Hiro has mastery over his power, I think Peter is immune to his power because of his absorbing abilities, hence why Peter didn't get frozen with the rest of them. The same deal with Matt, when he tried to read Peter's Mind in the first season there was horrible feedback because of his power absorption. All Hiro can do is use his awesome authentic samurai skill to best him, or teleport around all over the place like Night Crawler lol.

Comment

Hiro a.k.a the nightcrawler w/ the samurai sword...cool!

Comment

ps:wasnt the kensei blade broken?

Comment

What, in the first season?? It's been repaired for quite some time, Hiro was holding it tonight at the end.

Comment

I don't think that Hiro has mastered his ability. But he seems to have more control over it than Peter has his. Still, Peter would have the edge in power.

Comment

It seems kinda odd to me that they are gonna fight just like that. Hiro said that he needed to kill Adam then Peter said he can't let him do that. So now they fight? No further conversation? These guys went through a lot together and it would make sense for them to take a little more time to discuss this before they decided to kill each other.

I mean it's not like they are gonna run out of time or anything

Comment

Maybe the fight will be like the beginning of X-Men 2 where Nighcrawler is teleporting all over the place and attacking the secret service. It would be so cool if Hiro would do the same against Peter.

Comment

Hiro is going on passion alone. Did you see the look on his face when he noticed Peter had a new ability (or atleast guessed when he saw his hand glow). He still didn't care and ran right to him. I bet the do something lame though. That seems to be going on a lot

Comment

I don't think Peter is necessarily immune to Hiro's power. Hiro has the power to freeze everything except what he wants to not be frozen, to my recollection. He wanted to talk to Peter, which is why he stopped everything else.

Comment

I was disappointed that Hiro merely ran towards Peter. Didn't he learn any sword techniques in Japan other than blindly running towards his opponent? I'm surprised Peter didn't just blast him right then.

Comment

I am not sure Hiro wanted to talk to Peter...he looked surprised to see him actually. I think Peter is in fact immune to Hiro's power because he has absorbed it. I think it was stupid how Peter decided to defend Adam so quickly though. He could have at least asked questions about Adam killing Hiro's dad, and maybe he would have discovered that Adam really wanted to release the virus, since Hiro is aware of that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
                              I don't think Peter is necessarily immune to Hiro's power. Hiro has the power to freeze everything except what he wants to not be frozen, to my recollection. He wanted to talk to Peter, which is why he stopped everything else.
                              That explanation doesn't work in this case. Back in season one when Future Hiro gave Peter the message of save the cheerleader save the world, maybe. But now, you can clearly see that Hiro was surpirsed that Peter was there and not frozen. Therefore, he didn't want to talk to Peter.... Clearly, otherwise he wouldn't have rushed at him like a bull, lol.

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                              I was disappointed that Hiro merely ran towards Peter. Didn't he learn any sword techniques in Japan other than blindly running towards his opponent? I'm surprised Peter didn't just blast him right then.
                              Peter was probably just as WTF?? as the rest of us, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎