Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiro vs Peter!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems to me from the promo that they do talk but its hard to tell what happens when.

Comment

Probably after Peter knocks the crap out of Hiro, lol.

Comment

i'm not sure who will win but from the previous it does look like peter but hey i just wanna see a hell of a fight!

Comment

I think it's strange the Peter is not frozen in time. it brings up a lot of questions about Hiro's ability, such as does he stop time everywhere or is it isolated? if it's everywhere (which it pretty much would have to be if you think about it), and he cannot freeze peter, than would peter always know when Hiro is freezing time because everyone would freeze around him? or is it that they need to be near each other?

Side Note: I think it's really cool how a lot of the heroes' powers are evolving (Matt, Claire/Adam, Hiro) but Peter's control over most of his absorbed powers is still like the original holder's at the time he met them, more or less. I think this might be the thing that gives Hiro the edge; he has much better control over his ability and Peter will be relying too heavily on one's he has less control over.

Comment

Originally posted by Drolfin

Side Note: I think it's really cool how a lot of the heroes' powers are evolving (Matt, Claire/Adam, Hiro) but Peter's control over most of his absorbed powers is still like the original holder's at the time he met them, more or less. I think this might be the thing that gives Hiro the edge; he has much better control over his ability and Peter will be relying too heavily on one's he has less control over.

jack of all trades, master of none

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
              jack of all trades, master of none
              Still... who wouldn't want to be the jack of all trades

Comment

I just hope we get a good fight scene, and no copout!

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                  I was disappointed that Hiro merely ran towards Peter. Didn't he learn any sword techniques in Japan other than blindly running towards his opponent?
                  It worked against Sylar!

P.S.: Besides, why do you think casualty rates in Japanese warfare were so astronomical?

Comment

Peter can't kill Hiro

Peter can't kill Hiro cuz if he does, then Future Hiro wouldn't have been around to give Peter the "Save the Cheerleader" message.

Comment

Re: Peter can't kill Hiro

Originally posted by Red Arrow Kuczynski
                      Peter can't kill Hiro cuz if he does, then Future Hiro wouldn't have been around to give Peter the "Save the Cheerleader" message.
                      That is now in the past. Killing someone in the future or present would not effect the past.

Comment

Re: Re: Peter can't kill Hiro

Originally posted by Matro
                        That is now in the past. Killing someone in the future or present would not effect the past.
                        Not to mention that Hiro is from a future that wont happen. New York wasnt destroyed remember?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎