No announcement yet.

So Peter,Adam and Claire can die

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Peter,Adam and Claire can die

So if you watched tonights episode you know how to kill these 3 Characters even thought there invincible you can decapitate them very interesting your thoughts.

DER!

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
      DER!

YOURE AN IDIOT

Comment

Looks like Hiro is planning on testing out that theory.

Comment

very highlander - there can be only one ish lol.

I still wonder if Adam's power is a power or if he's more like Sylar - sorta a different kind of the 'heroes'

Comment

I posted that In the Theories thread a few days ago. Adam says it himself in episode 7. "Go on, kill me, cut my head off."

Comment

Side note - I wonder if Peter's blood has the same potential as Claire's - or is it only when he's thinking about healing?

Comment

Well, it'll be harder to kill Peter, with all of his abilities as an early warning system: super hearing, mind reading, not to mention tk, they would be hard pressed to get the jump on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jredbird
                  YOURE AN IDIOT
                  YOU'RE A SALAD

Comment

How does Adam know he'll die if he looses his head?

Comment

Originally posted by Who
                      How does Adam know he'll die if he looses his head?
                      It's common sense.

Their power comes from the brain. You sever the head, no blood goes to the brain. The brain dies. You die.

Comment

Originally posted by Another-One
                        It's common sense.

Their power comes from the brain. You sever the head, no blood goes to the brain. The brain dies. You die.
                        Yeah, he probably found out similarly to how Claire and Peter did.

Comment

Re: So Peter,Adam and Claire can die

Originally posted by Jredbird
                          So if you watched tonights episode you know how to kill these 3 Characters even thought there invincible you can decapitate them very interesting your thoughts.
                          Actually you are wrong. It was stated by the writers in BTE that if you decapitate Claire / Peter / Adam, they'll regrow a new body from that head. It would be like regrowing an arm, a leg, etc. (since the power comes from the head.)

What Victoria Pratt wanted to do was really damage Adam's brain. She wanted to blow away his head with the shotgun, therefore destroying his brain and canceling both his life and regenerative power.

By cutting off someone's head the brain stays intact, and that would mean (in this type of powered people) that they could regrow the rest of their body.

EDIT: To add something, Another-one's "common sense" is a little bit damaged. In the instant that the head is separated from the rest of the body (therefore the heart) there'll still be blood running through the head, and that blood will still prove to be regenerative!

The question that raises is: does the healing ability depend from the subject's brain?

Because we've seen it perfectly works on other people who haven't got that or any ability, so it means that once the brain has made the body produce that kind of blood, it works for itself.

Then, if the head can still regrow an entire body, why wouldn't the body regrow a head too? (the blood would still be there)

So I guess the only way for the blood to work is that it needs a brain, even if it is powerless, but yet it needs some interaction with it to be truly regenerative.
                          Last edited by FoxHoundito; 11-27-2007, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with this. I think you have to completely blow apart said person's head for them to not come back, which was what that shotgun would have done.

Comment

Peter would be practically immortal and invincible if he were to invoke D.L.'s power on his head at all times. The part of his brain that actually enables his power is the only part of his body that could not be regenerated, and if he kept that part of his brain on the plane of existence that matter cannot touch, he would truly be impossible to kill. I wonder if he could make D.L.'s power work when he is asleep. Well, even if he couldn't he could still freeze time when he had to take a nap, and then the only person who could defeat him would be Hiro, or any others who came across the ability to manipulate time.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎