Collapse
No announcement yet.

2x10 Live Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

peter is responsible for the virus then?

Comment

Wow. Lol. Victoria doesn't f around.
      Looks like Adam, Claire, or Pete's head has to go bye bye for them to die die.

Comment

Originally posted by prairiefire
        Woot. I just ordered my season one of heroes on dvd today for 30 bucks. SHould be getting it within 3 days.
        OK, where?

Comment

HaHa she shot the 2 guys who don't care about getting shot

Comment

I got it at barnes and Nobles.com. I had the membership plus the online saving plus a coupon.

Jesus peter is the patsy of the show. causes the bomb, is helping Adam release the virus.

Gogo Sylar!

Comment

Look at Sylar....the way he looks at Maya, he has the "I want to eat your brain" look.

Comment

Oh no! the wonder twins have disbanded!

Comment

Sylar's back on his game

Comment

lol hes touching her head like he cant wait to get to her brain haha

Comment

Originally posted by kent_eh
                      HaHa she shot the 2 guys who don't care about getting shot
                      It was cool - she didn't even flinch - she just pulled the trigger. Guess her and HRG would get along just fine.

That's right Maya, hang out with Sylar.... he'll be your sugar daddy. Sylar OMG - I missed you with the clock ticking lol.

Maybe Maya will be tolerable without her bro - but only if she stops crying.

Comment

sylar is creepy lol.

if maya can cantrol her power to stop can he brother probably use his to kill people?

Comment

Did her brother have any powers or was his presence what calmed Maya down?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            sylar is creepy lol.

if maya can cantrol her power to stop can he brother probably use his to kill people?
                            That makes sense. I hope they explore that a bit before Sylar runs him down and eats his brain lol.

Comment

i think he had powers because the first time he took her power down his eyes turned black

Comment

Originally posted by prairiefire
                                Did her brother have any powers or was his presence what calmed Maya down?
                                Maybe that's it - that he didn't have any powers at all - that he could calm her down. That does make a lot of sense now that we can see that she can control her own powers. Right on.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎