Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like Lois up to this point?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually Lois is the smartes girl of Smallville honey, and she will become the star reporter of the Daily Planet,no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonaidxh
      actually Lois is the smartes girl of Smallville honey, and she will become the star reporter of the Daily Planet,no one else.
      Ah, it`s easy when u know the end ,I would be soo happy if writers change the end( and they are angry and revolted)...who knows...still Lois isn`t too smart , she`s easy to manipulate(do u remember Green Arrow, now Luthor), ok, now you`ll ask me who else was manipulated -thinking on Lana, she was too , but i`m just giving proofs...

Comment

actually Lois is not easy to manipulate, and she´s here to stay, that´s why eventually she will become the star reporter of the Daily Planet, and the future true love of Clark

Comment

Speaking of Lois, as far as everyone knows, are we supposedly ever going to see the two of them start to like each other (like that) on Smallville, or is the show supposed to end right before that time?

Just thinking aloud there...

Comment

^
            No. Clois is never going to happen on Smallville, and that's really the way it's supposed to be.
            The most we will get is Clark falling for her, which Al Gough talked about in another interview.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
              ^
              No. Clois is never going to happen on Smallville, and that's really the way it's supposed to be.
              The most we will get is Clark falling for her, which Al Gough talked about in another interview.
              Ahh ok. That's all I was wondering. I knew they wouldn't actually become a couple on the show. Thank ya much.

Comment

^

I was wondering if you had the link to this interview???

---Thankx

Comment

Originally posted by TaraLittle
                  I was wondering if you had the link to this interview???

---Thankx

Comment

I've always liked Lois even if she doesn't get much screen-time. I would however, like her to soften just a tad especially around Clark. I don't think she's had too many boyfriends, and I really only think Oliver was the only one that lasted more than a week. Aguaman shouldn't count, because he didn't stick around long enough to have a relationship. Same with the bad guy in Fade. Lois showing interest in a guy doesn't mean much if she quickly walks away. Of course, she hasn't realized yet that she needs to walk away from Grant, but I think she will soon enough.

Comment

http://www.tvguide.com/news/smallvil...ered/071018-01
                      Thank You!!

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
                        I've always liked Lois even if she doesn't get much screen-time. I would however, like her to soften just a tad especially around Clark.
                        I think Lois does indeed soften a lot around Clark, even if we don't see them together a lot. After three years of friendship I think both of them have their own places in each other's lives. One striking example is comparing their goodbyes in Devoted and in Kara, Lois have definitely came a long way from just punching his arm playfully and telling him "See you around, Smallville" to giving a genuine look of "I'll miss you" and covering it up by asking who was going to look after the corn instead.

She doesn't have any patience for his pity parties, or indulging in his brooding and sometimes she could be unnecessarily harsh like when she lashed out at him in Rage and Bizarro, but Lois does care for Clark in her own way.

Clark's dynamics with Lois are totally different from any other dynamic that Clark has with other people in his life, he doesn't need tiptoe around her and say exactly what's in his head without worrying about her feelings getting hurt or whatever. And most importantly, Lois respects Clark enough as her friend by leaving him the hell alone about his Secrets & Lies, and it's something that I've always appreciated about her.

Comment

Originally posted by seacrystal
                          I think Lois does indeed soften a lot around Clark, even if we don't see them together a lot. After three years of friendship I think both of them have their own places in each other's lives. One striking example is comparing their goodbyes in Devoted and in Kara, Lois have definitely came a long way from just punching his arm playfully and telling him "See you around, Smallville" to giving a genuine look of "I'll miss you" and covering it up by asking who was going to look after the corn instead.

She doesn't have any patience for his pity parties, or indulging in his brooding and sometimes she could be unnecessarily harsh like when she lashed out at him in Rage and Bizarro, but Lois does care for Clark in her own way.

Clark's dynamics with Lois are totally different from any other dynamic that Clark has with other people in his life, he doesn't need tiptoe around her and say exactly what's in his head without worrying about her feelings getting hurt or whatever. And most importantly, Lois respects Clark enough as her friend by leaving him the hell alone about his Secrets & Lies, and it's something that I've always appreciated about her.
                          I completely agree with you, well said, especially the latter part about Clark being able to tell Lois whatever without having to worry about her feeling hurt. She's very tough that way, it's nice to see.

And thanks for the link Jane!

Comment

Originally posted by seacrystal
                            I She doesn't have any patience for his pity parties, or indulging in his brooding and sometimes she could be unnecessarily harsh like when she lashed out at him in Rage and Bizarro, but Lois does care for Clark in her own way.

very true, I agree, Lois is mature enough to handle herself and not depending on a guy, and also she´s strong, intelligent and brave., she´s the perfect woman for an immature boy like Clark.
                            Also he doesn´t need to save her all the time and be wih her every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonaidxh
                              very true, I agree, Lois is mature enough to handle herself and not depending on a guy, and also she´s strong, intelligent and brave., she´s the perfect woman for an immature boy like Clark.
                              Also he doesn´t need to save her all the time and be wih her every minute.
                              Exactly. I remember in the beginning of season 4, his surprise at her being able to kick a** herself, especially when she was taking on all those guys in Devoted. He has to appreciate that in some way.

Comment

The way I see it, is that Clark is in a relationship that is going nowhere, and Lois can't get a break. It's foreshadowing that the only relationship that will work for both of them is the one they are destined to have with each other. And as for Lois not being smart and cuning, wasn't it Lex himself that wanted Grant/Julian with anyone BUT Lois Lane, because she always got to the bottom of things? It's also foreshadowing the Lois/Lex rivalry. In the comics, it's Lois who exposes Lex for what he really is. During his time in jail is when he starts falling for her...the only woman who could take him down.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎