Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Victoria Pratt (the woman in the picture)?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Victoria Pratt (the woman in the picture)?

is Victoria Pratt.... google her she was on Mutant X as Shalimar Fox.

Now she's a hero but she looks different.

just one of those things

I think shes Molly's mother. Her power may be to "find" a person and execute them maybe thats why they are trying to hide her so badly.

Comment

Molly's parents were killed in the first season. Although, i suppose those could have been adoptive parents, but it seems they had powers too.

Comment

Who's the woman in the picture?

Who was Angela trying to protect?

She fought so hard to not give Matt the name?

Who could she be? Matt's mom? I wonder if we will find out this season...

Comment

At first I thought she was Matt's mum, really just because she was standing next to his Dad in the picture. But wasn't Matt raised by his mum after his dad left them? Unless he was adopted aswell, that would mean that he would know her since he recognised him easily enough. I think that she is a precog. That is that she can see the future. The only reason I think that is because that is a power that has not been demonstrated by anyone so far, and if this was hers and she forsaw what would happen to other members of the group and the planet as a whole, then it could explain why she would want to hide away from what she had seen but couldn't change.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
            At first I thought she was Matt's mum, really just because she was standing next to his Dad in the picture. But wasn't Matt raised by his mum after his dad left them? Unless he was adopted aswell, that would mean that he would know her since he recognised him easily enough. I think that she is a precog. That is that she can see the future. The only reason I think that is because that is a power that has not been demonstrated by anyone so far, and if this was hers and she forsaw what would happen to other members of the group and the planet as a whole, then it could explain why she would want to hide away from what she had seen but couldn't change.
            Precog has been shown. What do you call Isaac's power?

Comment

Edit: Love it when da merge makes some posts make no sense
              Last edited by pycer; 11-24-2007, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent_243
                Precog has been shown. What do you call Isaac's power?
                Oops.

Comment

She must have a really amazing power if they want to keep her hidden...

Comment

or maybe she was just a good friend of angela who decided to get out and made angela promise not to tell anyone about her

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎