Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peter actually travel to the future?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Peter actually travel to the future?

I was just looking at the episode description for the next episode and it says that

"Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend to destroy the virus, which will kill 93% of the world’s population in the future — or so he believes."

What if when Peter thinks he traveled to the future it was actually Maury making him think he traveled to the future because it was literally right after Matt took out Maury that Peter traveled back to the "present time".

Since Maury was a pawn in Adams game maybe Adam was using Maury to try and trick Peter into killing people. By making Peter think that 93% of the population is going to die he will kill people to try and stop that future from coming?
    Give me your comments on what you think about this

Wasn't Peter in Canada and Maury in New York at this time?

Comment

Maury was in Philadelphia.

Comment

We don't know how far Maury's power works. Plus he got Molly from New York when he was in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees4986
          We don't know how far Maury's power works. Plus he got Molly from New York when he was in Philly.
          That's because of the way that Molly's power works.

Comment

peter went to the future. first off murry cant use his powers over someone who hasnt in someway contacted him and second he doesnt know about peter. plus how do you explain caitlan's disappearance?

Comment

I think the 'or so he believes' was referencing the reason they were there, not necessarily what the virus was capable of.

Comment

I believe Peter time travelled to a possible future. This is because Maury doesn't know or even aware of Peter's existence.

I just realised that 93% of the population could have signficance - 9 + 3 = 12 (the orginal twelve members)

Comment

lol straws

Comment

I think Peter actually did go to the future because Isaac Mendez has never been wrong with a painting of the future. And I don't think he can paint somone that's in an illusion.

I kind of think that it's Maya's power that kills the worlds population. I mean, the show's writers have to have some reason for creating the character. She has to have some purpose, other than being Sylar's next target.

What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎