Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I'd like to see or find out this season.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I'd like to see or find out this season.

Peter kick Sylars you know what.
    The biggest let down from last season were Peters fights with Sylar.

What powers did the 12 have? If no powers why were they included?

How did H.R.G become such a tough guy? He must have had some training before he went to work for the company.

how did sylar come back from the dead? last season we saw his eyes white over like they do when someone dies, so how is he alive?

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
      how did sylar come back from the dead? last season we saw his eyes white over like they do when someone dies, so how is he alive?
      Well, I have 3 theories:
      -The Company could've had a spare supply of Adam's blood that they injected Sylar with to bring him back to life (just like they did with HRG);
      -it has something to do with the woman standing next to Matt's dad in the Company picture: she may possess the power to resurrect or something;
      -Sylar could've absorbed a power nobody knows about, which allowed him to stay alive.

And regarding the powers of the 12, I'm sure that'll be answered in 'Origins.' Though considering that nasty writers', it may take a while before we'll have the answer to that question.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Sylar has a power that lets him take ridiculous amounts of damage and survive.

I mean seriously, he's been shot like 7 times in season one. Also, when he and Peter fell of the 5th floor he just got up and ran off while Peter's legs were twisted backwards..

Comment

He landed on Peter, and Sylar was rather injured after the fall, they even showed his blood trail in the woods. As far as the shooting goes, I think it was Kring that confirmed that was merely his using his Tk to actually stop the bullets before they hit him.

Comment

Did they actually show Sylar falling on Peter/Peter breaking his fall? From what I can remember they fell side by side, not one on top of the other...

Sylar may have used his TK to slow his fall at the last second to lessen the impact. Similar to how he had "no footsteps" apparently when he approached super-hearing lady.

Comment

That makes sense, using TK to lessen his fall would work with how his powers have been shown thus far.

Comment

I hope they show him hovering at some point, lol...they only alluded to it with the no footsteps thing. Not sure why they feel the need to make every last thing on this show mysterious. We don't really know how Sylar gains powers, how Peter's powers really work or don't work, etc, it's fun for speculating and all but it also introduces confusion/misconceptions, making things seem inconsistent or not add up to previous notions, which can be annoying sometimes.
                Last edited by Xanderman; 11-24-2007, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎