Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar M.I.A. AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I like Sylar, but since getting him means getting the twins, I'm ok with him not being there.

Comment

LOL - Guess I should have added an option to the poll

"Would you miss Sylar if he was solo - minus the annoying twins" lol or rather one of them lol.....

Comment

But it makes it all the sweeter when he eats their brains.

Comment

I didn't miss Sylar.

Comment

I must be the only guy watching enjoying the Maya/Alejandro/Sylar storyline.

Anyway, this episode also didn't have any Peter in it. It was a Company Man style ep that focused soley on one plotline. So, while I think Sylar would have made this ep weaker, its not because the plotline is bad, its bc of the nature of the episode.

Comment

I miss Sylar, but not the wonder twins.

Comment

I like to see Sylar struggling after all the mess that he has done last season.He deserves to be in this kind of situation.What a humiliation it must be for him...to travel with those 2 annoying-weirdo-twins and not be able to kill them.
                Last edited by Sweetie; 11-25-2007, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
                  I must be the only guy watching enjoying the Maya/Alejandro/Sylar storyline.

Anyway, this episode also didn't have any Peter in it. It was a Company Man style ep that focused soley on one plotline. So, while I think Sylar would have made this ep weaker, its not because the plotline is bad, its bc of the nature of the episode.
                  Wow, I just watched the commentary, and realized that I had only remembered about 1/2 of the ep. It was all great, but I guess the awesomeness of HRG blocked out the rest.

Comment

I missed him, BIG time.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎