No announcement yet.

Claire-bear stands up to Daddy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire-bear stands up to Daddy!

Wooo-hoooo! She certainly came into her own tonight didn't she?
    I was talkin' back to the tv like , "Damn girl..... go right ahead..... you tell him!"

Seriously though, I loved seeing kick-ass, take charge Claire, tell her Dad what time it was.
    He certainly wasn't expecting that was he? She did go too far by telling him she hated him though.
    Talk about a nightmare. Imagine saying that to one of your parents in the heat of an argument,
    then they end up dying shortly afterward.

The guilt from that would be enough to kill me.

That's pretty hard to swallow, Randy. That "I hate you" phrase will keep repeating in my head 4ever and ever if I was her.

But her daddy's back!! Claire can redeem herself by apologizing and kneel to her daddy.

Comment

But she thinks he's dead, she is dispersing his ashes in the trailor for next week.

Comment

I wonder how long they'll try to keep him a secret, until his family finds out he's alive?
        He'll probably stay underground, trying to bring down Bob & the company.

Comment

That girl would have gotten her ass chained up in her room if it were me, and I think HRG was about to do something along those lines before he was checked by the wifey.

Comment

I think it turns her from a smart, resourceful, interesting girl into a whiny, petulant child.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
              That girl would have gotten her ass chained up in her room if it were me, and I think HRG was about to do something along those lines before he was checked by the wifey.
              Now that I would have liked to have seen him do!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎