Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire vs. Elle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was when Hiro went back and gathered the Kensi armor after the explosion.

Comment

Couldn't Kensei have just put his armor on some other dude? He likely walked away from the scene of that fire/explosion well before that point. I don't think that was really Kensei's corpse Hiro found.
      Last edited by Xanderman; 11-22-2007, 09:29 PM.

Comment

He didn't have time, Hiro offered to teleport him out of the gunpowder room before it exploded, but he refused, Hiro blinked just outside as it exploded, there was no way anyone could have had time to enter and switch armor with him and Kensi/Adam to escape.

Comment

Elle!!!

And Claire doesn't really have a reason to be upset at her anyway, they both are at an odds. Both fathers kidnapped them, and both fathers are alive.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            He didn't have time, Hiro offered to teleport him out of the gunpowder room before it exploded, but he refused, Hiro blinked just outside as it exploded, there was no way anyone could have had time to enter and switch armor with him and Kensi/Adam to escape.
            Kensei could have walked about during the fire, walking through the fire, in a state of being burned yet regenerating at the same time at an equal pace. He could have found some dead/dying guy, put his armor on him, then put the body in the same place Hiro left him....right? I don't remember the scenes enough unfortunately to judge if this can be true or not, I'll have to go by your opinion...is this possible? Hiro came back after the fire burned itself out, didn't he? It wasn't immediately after the explosion was it?

Comment

Well, the fire was still burning, and the body was still smoking, but the explosion was at night and Hiro returned when it was daylight.

Comment

Meaning plenty of time for Kensei to pull a switcheroo then high tail his ass out of there. Those likely weren't really his remains. He just wanted Hiro, and perhaps history, to think he was dead.
                Last edited by Xanderman; 11-22-2007, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Well, IMO, I believe they were supposed to be the remains of Kensi/Adam, thus reminding us that Adam can regenerate, and surprising us (like we didn't see it coming) when he appeared getting his hand zapped by Peter.

Comment

I still think it's going to come out he faked his death there/planted a corpse...

Adam: You didn't really think those were MY charred remains did you, you stupid boy?

Hiro: Virrin! Virrin!

Adam: That was just the village idiot I put my armor on. You're so easily fooled, Hiro McFool.

Hiro: You a bad man, Kensei! You a very very bad man! Like Jerry Seinfeld!

Adam: Bad man? Could've my mother been wrong?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎