No announcement yet.

So does HRG have powers now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So does HRG have powers now?

I think yes.His healing and resurrection may have the side effect of permanent abilites!

That is one of the questions I had after he came back.

Comment

I hope not.I like him just the way he was.But,he won't wear glasses anymore.

Comment

If I were a writer, I would only give him the powers for a few episodes. Kind've like a side effect. So the power would be there until Claires blood left his system.

Comment

A residual effect would be kind of cool for a few episodes. But it's genes-- not blood that gives people abilities.

And why the heck would he have a transfusion from Claire? What if they're not the same blood type?

Comment

I was wondering that too - because someone else had a blood transfusion and I was wondering if they had powers now too. Nathan - I was wondering if he had Kensei's power or at least could heal fast for good or if it was just a one time patch.

I would think it would be a one time patch with effects that would help the person heal faster but not super fast from then on.

Comment

I don't think the blood type would matter if the blood has healing powers, I mean, any effects from receiving the wrong blood type would immediately be healed from the blood itself, wouldn't it?

Comment

Since Noah was shot in the eye and it should have damaged the brain, it would have grown the brain back, so maybe the new brain tissue will be effected.

Comment

Man I hope he doesn't get them. It'd be just like killing him. Part of the love for this character stems from the fact that he doesn't have powers.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                    Man I hope he doesn't get them. It'd be just like killing him. Part of the love for this character stems from the fact that he doesn't have powers.
                    Just like Chloe.

Comment

Yeah, I'm wondering if Nathan is immortal like Adam Monroe now too?

Comment

I don't think so, Tim Kring said in an interview a while back that certain characters on the show will NOT have powers, not now or ever, and I think he was specifically talking about HRG and Mohinder (I don't count the virus curing blood as a power). If they gave HRG powers, I would be really really annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                          Just like Chloe.
                          What's that supposed to mean?

Comment

I dun want him to have any power.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade

I agree!! I dont want him to have powers either. I really hope they dont do that!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎