No announcement yet.

HRG's Death & Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Praxis
    No; Mohinder had motive to revive Noah. Bob did not.

Wanting to prove to Noah how useful Claire's blood can be, in order to convince Noah to co-operate, is a pretty good motive. Bringing Noah back to life with his daughter's blood is a damn good way to convince him.

Comment

Originally posted by Matro

Wanting to prove to Noah how useful Claire's blood can be, in order to convince Noah to co-operate, is a pretty good motive. Bringing Noah back to life with his daughter's blood is a damn good way to convince him.
      Why would he need to prove anything to Bennet when he's dead? Claire best protector is gone. Mohinder planned it, so the company thinks he head - so they wont be searching for him. Seriously I thought it was obvious it was Mohinder.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
        Why would he need to prove anything to Bennet when he's dead? Claire best protector is gone. Mohinder planned it, so the company thinks he head - so they wont be searching for him. Seriously I thought it was obvious it was Mohinder.
        He could use his cooperation to get Claire. All Mohinder could have done is ask Bob nicely to help Noah, he really has no say. Noah wouldn't get the injection if Bob didn't want it done. Bob's not all that bad anyhow.

Both him and Noah have tunnel vision.

Comment

That's what I was going to say,Mr. Parkman

Comment

i think whatever the answer is, Mo has a plan. He did when he first met sylar!

I mean, I totally didnt see Mo's trap to sylar back in season one. The only thing that went wrong was Mo underestimating sylar

Mo's smart and he's going to do what's best for people in general, and I think he may be easy to manipulate at first but he isn't oblivious to people's real motives.

yeah?

Comment

HRG back to life with Claire's Blood!...wait what?

I thought the powers were controlled by the brain? If her brain doesn't activate the power when she is cut, than why would it be possible for her blood to heal anyone outside her body? A transfusion i can understand, but in situations were its been taken out...

Comment

It works for the same reason Kensei's blood can heal. Whether that's simply part of their power, or if it will be explained later, we don't know yet.

Comment

It's a special case, their blood has healing properties.

It doesn't change the fact that powers are controlled by the brain.

Comment

It really shouldn't have anything to do with it, unless if its not the brain but each cell itself that is special.

I mean consider when the cells are destroyed, or damaged, the brain activates the ability for the cells to regenerate quickly, without the brain mediating that it shouldn't work. Of course that is using logic...

Comment

Originally posted by Mischael12
                      It really shouldn't have anything to do with it, unless if its not the brain but each cell itself that is special.

I mean consider when the cells are destroyed, or damaged, the brain activates the ability for the cells to regenerate quickly, without the brain mediating that it shouldn't work. Of course that is using logic...
                      That's using non-fiction, when we are dealing with a fictional premise.

Comment

Than blame authors for trying to put non-fiction into their stories.

When you start putting the reason for the brain being the cause of powers, well than you need to not put gaps like this in stories.

Again logically by the way Hero's is going it should not be possible for blood to heal if the power is controlled by the brain.

It works in smallville because Clarks whole body is special, its each cell not controlled by one organ.

Comment

How is it a gap? The blood heals. It could very well be that healing blood is just a part of the power. This is yet another situation of something being unexplained, not a plot-hole. Man, people are getting on my nerves tonight, and I don't think it's me. What's up with people being completely clueless nowadays?

Comment

seriously man blood heals? Than Claire wouldn't need to worry at all about a stick stuck in her head, since the blood is what heals the part, and would just cause the brain cells to grow back.

If Sylar cut open her head, and ate her brain, she would just regrow it because the blood is healing.

But if the brain is what is controlling the powers, than without a brain to operate them the cells shouldn't do what they are doing.

Its not being clueless its pointing out something that doesn't make sense.

Comment

im not so sure that hrg was claire's best protector. i think the haitan was and he is still around and he has powers plus claire now has west protecting her. im sure bob knows that the haitan was working with hrg and if he dies than the haitan will protect claire and can stop elle's power. they are better off getting hrg's approval.

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                                im not so sure that hrg was claire's best protector. i think the haitan was and he is still around and he has powers plus claire now has west protecting her. im sure bob knows that the haitan was working with hrg and if he dies than the haitan will protect claire and can stop elle's power. they are better off getting hrg's approval.
                                I think that's a bit far fetched. But let's say you're correct. Do you know what that means? Mohinder has definitely made the jump from good to bad, there is no turning back. HRG spared Mo, and so Mohinder (who is always trying to the right thing) caps HRG in the head in return? No I don't think so, it really doesn't fit his character.

Also LOL at West, do you really think he's that much of a threat? Plus the whole story was how Bob put his OWN daughter through the testing and how it made Elle so messed up. Bob probably doesnt think he can convince HRG to make Claire go through the same thing.
                                Last edited by thedarknight; 11-20-2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎