Collapse
No announcement yet.

HRG's Death & Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noah's character is one of the best one, perhaps the best.
    Bob needs Noah I think, to get to Claire maybe or possibly Noah knows stuff, importanat stuff...
    Noah's gonna harlot slap Mohinder when he gets a chance, I know I would

Comment

Originally posted by Supermansthebest
      I dont think the company brought him back to life...I think it was Mohinder couz he is a doctor and he wouldnt be able to live with himself knowing that he took someones life.
      Or Mohinder did bring him to life because that was their plan all along, to kill Noah infront of the company and to do something bigger.
      Well, the last we saw Mohinder was in the back of the black van looking at this gun, Elle and Bob were up front. Bob was the only one with Clair when her blood was taken. So using a little deductive reasoning, HRG had to be in the van with the three of them, I doubt they left him there at the beach. There is no way Bob loses control of Claire's blood after all he went through to get it. Mohinder can not be doing this on his own, he is still involved with the company and they are bringing HRG back from the dead for bargaining power over Claire. One other explanation would be that it is Adam's blood saving HRG. Now it would be some seriously wide story arc that put Adam and Peter at the beach to find HRG shot and then decide to save him...

Comment

Mello, your forgetting HRG said he was their when Bob brought Elle to them and saw him perform those tests on her. He did know Bob, and it was Bob that did those things to her. What I noted thought, was that HRG's words appear to have been haveing and effect on Elle, perhaps driving a wedge between her and her daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
          What I noted thought, was that HRG's words appear to have been haveing and effect on Elle, perhaps driving a wedge between her and her daddy.
          exactly, it was a very cold glare Elle gave Bob in the van at the end of the show, and I doubt it was because they made her drive after she got shot.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
            [B]Noah's character is one of the best one, perhaps the best.
            /QUOTE]

I can't agree you more!!! I was crying when he was shot, now I'm relieved...Best episode since Company Man.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
              ransom Claire back for more blood?

business is business and Bob's protecting his assets
              what makes you think bob has him?

remember, claire isn't the only one with super-healing-resurrection blood.

perhaps adam and peter are planning a trip to texas... and they need a tour guide.

Comment

It's all lead to Mohinder.Why would be Bob's motives to do this?I know if a guy threated to kill my daughter I wouldn't want him to see his face again.I think Mo regretted his gesture.Mostly when he saw Claire's reaction.He gave his own blood to bring back Noah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                  It's all lead to Mohinder.Why would be Bob's motives to do this?I know if a guy threated to kill my daughter I wouldn't want him to see his face again.I think Mo regretted his gesture.Mostly when he saw Claire's reaction.He gave his own blood to bring back Noah.
                  Mohinder's blood wouldn't do that.

I think that Bob saved Noah to prove to him how useful Claire's blood is.

Comment

Hmmm... Maybe we have been over thinking or underestimating Mo.
                    Maybe he is the real head of "The Company" after all.

Comment

Mohinder definetly regrets it.

Comment

guys, come on... who other than claire has super blood?

adam...

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherCool

adam...
                          How would Adam know about that spur of the moment meeting? Why would he need Noah?

Bob had Claire's blood. Bob was there when it happened. Bob had motive to revive Noah.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherCool

adam...
                            Peter...

Comment

Originally posted by Matro
                              How would Adam know about that spur of the moment meeting? Why would he need Noah?

Bob had Claire's blood. Bob was there when it happened. Bob had motive to revive Noah.
                              No; Mohinder had motive to revive Noah. Bob did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Matro

but adam and peter (thanks for correcting my omission) both have motive as well... both want to stop the company (ie save the world), as does noah.

methinks a trip to odessa is planned by adam and peter... why not get noah to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎