This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special FX in "Cautionary Tales"

Discuss the FX here.

The most awsome special effect of the night was the freezing of Adam and Kaito in mid air as Hiro looked at them. I still can't figure out how they did that so seamlessly.

Comment

That was great! My favorite effect, was HRG's eyes, when he was resurrected. Whoa! Creeeeeeepy!

Comment

All top notch effects tonight. Especially Hiro's, Noah's, and West's.

Comment

My favorite effect was Elle's airbourn lightning bolt.

Comment

Did anyone else think that the shot was a bit off when Angela slapped Mr. Nakamura? It seemed to me like she totally missed his face, or maybe I just blinked at the wrong time

Comment

Lol, inoticed that the slap looked wierd, funny how its the simple things that can look wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Matro
                Did anyone else think that the shot was a bit off when Angela slapped Mr. Nakamura? It seemed to me like she totally missed his face, or maybe I just blinked at the wrong time
                I noticed that too. It looked like it was faked. I'm thinking George Takei really didn't want her to pretend to hit him.

Comment

The slap looked good the first time around, but it looks like they jumped a few frames on it this time around.
                  Screw up!!!

Speaking of effects, in the funeral scene, for Hiro's Mother, I loved it when Kaito turned around to yell at little Hiro,
                  and it was a CGI'd clip of a much younger George Takei, pasted seamlessly into the camera shot.
                  That was just freakin' awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                    and it was a CGI'd clip of a much younger George Takei, pasted seamlessly into the camera shot.
                    That was just freakin' awesome!
                    Or else he went the extra mile and got botox and a dye job.

Comment

Ha ha ha!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎