Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator: TSCC Fan Art (*May Contain Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys.

Xander I use PS 7 or CS2 depending on the purpose. Sometimes I use both for the same wallie.

Deb you definitely should explore around a bit more. There's more to life than Smallville. Glad you enjoy the show. I can't believe it's gonna be over for a long time come Monday.

Superhippie2000 I like animated stuff. The only downside is that making them takes forever. I hate that.

My newest wallie is of Summer/Cameron.

Comment

Love it! I really like how theres 2 Summers side to side

Comment

Originally posted by jr23tw

Deb you definitely should explore around a bit more. There's more to life than Smallville. Glad you enjoy the show. I can't believe it's gonna be over for a long time come Monday.
        You mean there's more out there than Tom and Kristin?
        I'm seeing that now! Actually I watch "House" and "Bones" and a few other shows but never get a bug to make fan art for those shows! "Bones" I would consider since I really like the good looking cast! Well at least THREE of them are! Maybe one of these days since I do have some nice HG promos from Celebutopia and your "Bones" inspired me yet again to think about it.
        Smallville is still my passion though....Ummm...can you tell?

My newest wallie is of Summer/Cameron.

Oh that's awesome Jana! Sexy as hell too! She really is hot! There's a stock image in there that looks familiar. Did you by any chance use those colored stage lights from stock.xchng? I see light beams and I was trying to use those too if it's what I'm thinking. They were such cool photos! Nice work and I love the light FX. *thumbs up*

Last edited by TW1977; 03-03-2008, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.

You mean there's more out there than Tom and Kristin?
          Uhm. DUH. Of course there is. Besides you know I could care less about Tom.
          Please do a Bones wallie. God I miss that show. It's still over a month till episodes are on again and it's driving me crazy.

Oh that's awesome Jana! Sexy as hell too! She really is hot! There's a stock image in there that looks familiar. Did you by any chance use those colored stage lights from stock.xchng? I see light beams and I was trying to use those too if it's what I'm thinking. They were such cool photos! Nice work and I love the light FX.
          Hell yeah she is. And such a nice person too. Besides it doesn't hurt that she is half German. *grins*

In that wallie I actually used 2 different b&w textures plus one blue/black/white and one yellow/orange/white (see that one below).

Ok my newest creation...I guess I'm doing a series since I'm using pics from the same promo shoot for Cameron, now John and some others still to come. The John wallie didn't really turn out to be the way I wanted it to. I suck at making arts of males.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.

Uhm. DUH. Of course there is. Besides you know I could care less about Tom.
            *smacks head*
            Well you used to like Tom in earlier epys, right? Didn't you mention that somewhere?

Please do a Bones wallie. God I miss that show. It's still over a month till episodes are on again and it's driving me crazy.
            I capped some scenes from the last epy so maybe something will happen this weekend. I have a few photo still too so I'll play with them soon. I love that show! Watched on the Fox website last night and their TV viewer is amazing! It's like HD! I couldn't believe the quality of the VOD. I wish all shows were broadcast that way! I get wide-screen and amazing colors on my pc that way since I don't have a flat screen TV.

Hell yeah she is. And such a nice person too. Besides it doesn't hurt that she is half German. *grins*
            Seen her in interviews or something? How do you know she's a nice person? She difinitely has a nice butt like KK. I just wish Tom would give us some good butt shots again! I MISS those tight jeans of yesteryear! *Sighs* Now all I get is baggy jeans! Ugh! At least the girls know how to dress to kill! I need to work wardrobe and burn Clark's all of pants!

In that wallie I actually used 2 different b&w textures plus one blue/black/white and one yellow/orange/white (see that one below).

Ahhh...I see! Very cool!

Ok my newest creation...I guess I'm doing a series since I'm using pics from the same promo shoot for Cameron, now John and some others still to come. The John wallie didn't really turn out to be the way I wanted it to. I suck at making arts of males.

Mine never come out the way I intended either but this still looks awesome. You did a great job and I've never seen a bad male wall from you yet! You don't suck at it.... but the females ARE much easier to work with IMO. For the longest time I couldn't make good Tom walls but perhaps it was more a lack of photos that I really liked at the time. Kristin always had great photos to work with. I think this John wall looks great. I like the windows in the background. Adds lots of archetectural interest. Was that part of the promos or was that a stock photo you added? Very cool.

Comment

Beautiful artwork Jana! I snagged the spoiler wallpaper. Not really a spoiler anymore I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TW1977
                *smacks head*
                Well you used to like Tom in earlier epys, right? Didn't you mention that somewhere?
                I did. Maybe the first 2 Seasons of Smallville. But then he became unteresting to me. Prettiness only lasts so long. You can look smoking but when there is no substance behind the looks you get boring in my eyes. Hence me prefering Kristin ever since S2.

Seen her in interviews or something? How do you know she's a nice person? She difinitely has a nice butt like KK. I just wish Tom would give us some good butt shots again! I MISS those tight jeans of yesteryear!
                Been a Summer Glau fan ever since Firefly. And in interviews/conventions she always comes across as a very nice person. I haven't looked at Summer's butt all that much over the years. I read your reply earlier today already and when I watched the 2 finale episodes a couple hours ago I always found my eyes drifting down. Damn you. It's all your fault. As for Tom...for a guy that size he sure ain't got any butt to speak of. At least not to me and I look because a man's butt is one of my favorite body parts that I check out first and is very important to me.

Mine never come out the way I intended either but this still looks awesome. You did a great job and I've never seen a bad male wall from you yet! You don't suck at it.... but the females ARE much easier to work with IMO. For the longest time I couldn't make good Tom walls but perhaps it was more a lack of photos that I really liked at the time. Kristin always had great photos to work with. I think this John wall looks great. I like the windows in the background. Adds lots of archetectural interest. Was that part of the promos or was that a stock photo you added? Very cool.
                Mine usually never come out that way I intend to either. Just shows I'm not perfect or anywhere I want to be when it comes to making arts. And I always find arts of females so much easier to make. Arts with males take me forever. If I don't give up on them first. But I really don't know why that is. And the excuse of not having enough pics or pics in good quality doesn't work for someone like me. You know why.

Ginnyfan I'm glad you found a wallie to snag. Thank you.

My newest creation...

Comment

I did. Maybe the first 2 Seasons of Smallville. But then he became unteresting to me. Prettiness only lasts so long. You can look smoking but when there is no substance behind the looks you get boring in my eyes. Hence me prefering Kristin ever since S2.
                  I see. Well I can't stop gushing.

Been a Summer Glau fan ever since Firefly. And in interviews/conventions she always comes across as a very nice person. I haven't looked at Summer's butt all that much over the years. I read your reply earlier today already and when I watched the 2 finale episodes a couple hours ago I always found my eyes drifting down. Damn you. It's all your fault.
                  I'm evil!...I know!... Well now you know what I mean! That was one of the first things I noticed about her in those promos since she always had her butt towards the camera!

As for Tom...for a guy that size he sure ain't got any butt to speak of. At least not to me and I look because a man's butt is one of my favorite body parts that I check out first and is very important to me.
                  Yeah, eyes first, for me, then butts on guys. Tom has a nice butt but it's small but with the right pants it's a nice one. I remember one scene when he pushes into Lex's vault and OMG what a view to watch those thighs and that butt in motion! I still have visions of that moment!

My newest creation...

I love how that came out Jana! Nice warm coloring and love the lighting in there. I wanted to use that promo as well but I made some caps from the Finale of her and will most likely use those instead. Great episode and got some nice Cameron shots. Butt & all!

Comment

absolutely amazing artwork, Jana

Comment

Pretty wallpaper jr23tw! I posted a new Cameron one for our current fan art challenge - view it HERE Everybody is invited to sure to participate if they can! (I'll post the thumbnail here when the challenge is over.)

Comment

Do they all have to be wallpapers? lol.
                        i have one of John and Cameron that I did a couple of weeks ago, then one of thomas dekker.

Comment

Ooo those are nice, future connor

Comment

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Spoiler Art Thread.......

This thread is for all spoiler art.

here are a couple from last nights episode:

Comment

One wallie...

First 2 of a series. I hope I can make it a series anyway.

Comment

Oh Jana I LOVE these! I love the technical brushes and the way you framed out the pics in the first one. Love the Red on the other two and Summer looks amazing in them! I'm glad you got some time to make some wallies! *Snags all* Miss ya btw! Hope you are well!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎