X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it!

Comment

I gues this is a spoiler?

please credit if you snag this intro banner!

Comment

now why does that look cooler then what i saw on my tv lol maybe its just slowed down more or something.

Comment

yea its slowed a bit and I added a texture.

Comment

o ok cause i was like whaaaaa why does it look so cool and old looking and my tv was just white lol. honestly i would have prefered the texture lol.

Comment

woot i made icons!

Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-19-2008, 05:02 PM.

Comment

damn those are really good. the angel dean ones are really cool.
                ive been wondering when you do stuff with the words that are impossible to read but they just look nice do you write weird random stuff or do you actually write something logicl lol.

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

Oh those are photoshop brushes. I use them for extra textures Hell no I don't type them out, someone else does lol

Man I wish we didn't have to wait a week to use icons!

Comment

o ok kind of figured that but sometimes it looks as if people type it so wasnt sure. but hey if its small and no one could read you could probably type anything you wanted and not get in trouble lol.

well the supernatural logo one probably wouldnt count as a spoiler but those other ones are like a huge deal and set the pace for the whole season. i still cant believe dean is an angel. humm perhaps he is Warrior Angel lol.

new wall based on the assumption from last nights episode:

Comment

some angel dean icons:

Comment

banner:

Comment

Great icons and banner, that is awesome! Excellent job with the animation

I made a few more pieces

Wallpapers (1024x768 and 1280x800)

Comment

thanks i just made a banner for smallville too

wow those are great. castiel looks funny sidewise. i dont know but it looks like an invisible force is giving him a wedgie lol. he looks stuff and his butt looks high lol. not saying you did it cause its the image but ya it looks funny. but those images are really good.

hey u should mix the one with him and the rainbow with the unicorn shooting rainbows out of their butt. that would be really funny.

Comment

yeah his pants are at an odd angle. I noticed that. They are higher in the back than in front. lol But thank you

unicorns shoot rainbow out of their butt lol

Comment

wow - those are awesome. Rose you always have the screencaps lol - hehe.... Supercool - love them all.

Jeff - awesome work - I kinda think that Dean will be on the side with the fire eventually though lol....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎