Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupidest text message I've ever read!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidest text message I've ever read!!!!!!!

This episode was soooo cool, until I saw that text message Grant sent to Lois. He was gone for like what? Two seconds and already missed her. This seemed to much like a Disney Channel crush, love, thing.

It was just supposed to show the audience that the "You're a terrible writer" thing was "fake".

Comment

The stupidest text message I've ever seem came from my youngest-oldest brother. "My foot tastes like a peanut. And ice cream."

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison_Bergeron
        It was just supposed to show the audience that the "You're a terrible writer" thing was "fake".
        Yep, I saw it that way as well, I think it was to throw Chloe off, make her believe they really broke up.
        Originally posted by Mello Penelo
        The stupidest text message I've ever seem came from my youngest-oldest brother. "My foot tastes like a peanut. And ice cream."
        Saying that's random is an understatement LOL! I wish I got more texts like that, it would brighten up my day. Did you text him back asking why exactly he was tasting his foot?

Comment

Re: Stupidest text message I've ever read!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
          This episode was soooo cool, until I saw that text message Grant sent to Lois. He was gone for like what? Two seconds and already missed her. This seemed to much like a Disney Channel crush, love, thing.
          I thought it was cute!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
            I accidentally sent the wrong person a text message one time, saying, "Your ceramic rooster is on the way." Seeing as I sent it to somebody I hadn't spoken to in years, I'm sure it seemed pretty random too, lol.

Comment

Okay. those aren't stupid. random things are freakin great. i wonder what my foot tastes like. hmmm.

Comment

You do realise the irony in the title?
                Technically "stupidest" isnt even a word. Unless american english differs moe than i thought. We were taught to say "most stupid instead".

On the other hand if i am wrong this could be a pretty stupid mesage! lol

Comment

Stupidest is a word. Not just in American English, either - in the UK too.

Comment

I shall have to have a word with my GCSE english teacher then. She tooks marks off one of my essays for that.

Comment

Well if that's not a word then I'm going to cry. Because i am supposed to be good at grammer.

Comment

i didnīt know if stupidest itīs a word. i think itīs not iīm not sure =S

Comment

hum.... well, he missed her.

Comment

Originally posted by 27CDruid
                            You do realise the irony in the title?
                            Technically "stupidest" isnt even a word. Unless american english differs moe than i thought. We were taught to say "most stupid instead".

On the other hand if i am wrong this could be a pretty stupid mesage! lol
                            Thats not the traditional English way to say it..and our English is the correct English, your English is americanized English. Not proper English.

we say stupidest because its shorter than having to say "most stupid"

You say "you're not the boss of me"

we say "You're not my boss"

yada yada lets call the whole thing off.

EDIT - and you're irish...my mistake lol
                            Last edited by DontCha; 10-28-2008, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Wow....people are still posting in this thread?

Is it ironic that in order to say that, I had to post in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎