No announcement yet.

worst place to wake up and have anmesia

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theotherJane
    But all metropolitan cities are like that. They have their safe and unsafe areas. A couple of months ago I took a cta train from O'Hare Airport to Chicago's downtown. Along the way, I couldn't believe my eyes that I was actually going to Chicago, some places looked like the ghetto.
    It wasn't just an area or two. It was something I saw pretty much the whole way through.

Comment

Afganistan is surely worse than Iraq. In Afganistan they've got the full force of the Taliban plus all the fighters that were driven out of Iraq. That combined with a smaller army would mean she'd last a few seconds instead of a few minutes.

Comment

^^Chances are she has her powers though. I'm pretty sure she will be re-discovering herself & her powers in Detroit and I'd be willing to bet that Lex will find her.

Comment

^^After what Zor-El did to Clark i'd be unsure as to whether Kara has her powers removed temporarily or permanently.

Comment

nahh...worst thing to wake up in is in clark's bed...ewww cousins ...yikes

Comment

^^Unless it was one of those innocent sibling things. Ever watched My Name is Earl? The two brothers sleep in the same bed just about every night.

Hardly a Broke Back Mountain Scene, mind you that was nothing, could have been shown on childrens TV and no-one would have complained it was so lame....... hell i've seen worse in school changing room...

Comment

Iraq!

Comment

I vote for downtown Atlanta because all the peachtree roads are confusing enough without dodging buliets. Can't even go to a shopping mall these days in daylight without being in in gun fight.

Comment

Poor Kara, I say Baghdad would it be the worst, so maybe she should be thankfull she woke up in Detroit

Comment

Nobody ever says they are thankfull they woke up in Detroit.

Comment

In Exile
                        (Offline)

Post #14 of 40

I live outside of detroit. First off I was lol when she said honey ur in detroit. 2nd it really aint the best place for a soaking wet 18 year old hot blonde to be all alone..

Ture but your forgetting she's not normole. If some men tried to rape her she could just grab them and throw them back 30 feet. Even if she sat back and let the men hit her it would'nt hurt her. The men would probably break thier hand. Kara a lucky girl that dose'nt have to worry about rape. Only posssable way she can get rape is if the rapist was wearing a green K necklace but chances are there's no green K in detroit

Comment

I think the worst place she could be in is Iraq or Afghanistan. She has no memory and may not even have her powers. You imagine the attention that Kara would get in the Middle East. A blonde 18 year old wandering around having no clue what is going on. Just remember Clark in Blank if Chloe hadn't of known about his powers he would of got discovered by about half the town - if he hadn't of told them first. If Kara had her powers and inadvertantly walked into the middle of gun fire, bombs etc. and people noticed that she wasn't getting harmed by them she would have been apprehended in a heart beat. If they were even able to catch her that is.

In relation to the actually story both Clark and Kara are in a lot of trouble because neither of them are in Smallville and they can't get back there. Clark is apparently stuck in that crystal in the fortress and Kara is in Detroit with no memory.

Comment

Those people in the middle east would probably bow down and worship Kara. They would think that she was some kind of God. I bet there's no green K period in the middle east. Is'nt she 19 or is that just a made up age.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎