Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with Clark? A rant.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark pissed me off when he called Lara his real mother. Yes, dhe gave birth to him, but his real mother is in Washington DC. I mean she was only the woman who found him, shelters him, raised him, protects him, sacrificed for him, and loves him as her own. Lara just gave birth and put him in a ship

Originally posted by Alexander III
    Clark's truly autistic !! Look at all the things that Jor-El have warned about, yet he doesn't listen. I think he got a whole lot dumber ever since Martha left! Just kidding, there's no correlation to that. On the other hand, Kara blindnessly trusted her father but that's an exception coz Kara grew up w/ her dad. She wanted to give her dad a 2nd try so then...

Also look at kara's reaction when she found out Clark released his mama from the crystal. Kara's prolly like: U're the dumbest sh!t ever u dumb autistic little man!

Damn u Clark, why are you so SLOW?

Most autistic people are brilliant so please don't lump Clark in with them. Plus that's just wrong because I know some autistic children.
    Last edited by Chlarkislove; 11-16-2007, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Randy already took care of that post, and warned the poster, so let's let it go at that.

As for Clark, it was another fifteen steps back for the half a step he almost took forward that one time back in season two. I wish they'd do something right on this show for once.

Comment

Same here HalJordan4184. The show always had so much potential. But it blew it in favor for BDA and Clana.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          Clark's truly autistic !! Look at all the things that Jor-El have warned about, yet he doesn't listen. I think he got a whole lot dumber ever since Martha left! Just kidding, there's no correlation to that. On the other hand, Kara blindnessly trusted her father but that's an exception coz Kara grew up w/ her dad. She wanted to give her dad a 2nd try so then...

Also look at kara's reaction when she found out Clark released his mama from the crystal. Kara's prolly like: U're the dumbest sh!t ever u dumb autistic little man!

Damn u Clark, why are you so SLOW?
          i agree with your comment exept the "austistic" part,
          you're offending people that are affected by this is a serious disease and remember this is only a show! (yeah believe it or not) I, sometimes take it to heart but don't offend anyone okis?
          anywho....

Comment

Clark just needs to go see theWizard of Oz instead of visitng the FOS so that he can finally get a brain.

That, and he needs to get Dr. Knox back so that he can have ball replacement surgery.

Comment

What's so frustrating to me is the constant secret keeping. Why would Clark use the crystal without talking to Kara first? She's from Krypton, she knows the extent of Kryptonian technology, she could have figured out what her father's crystal contained. But Clark was selfish and dumb and caused another mess that could have wiped out humanity.

Why is Clark such a big baby too? I miss my mommy....whaaaa. Is there a point where doing too much good is bad? He's so determined to protect the people that he loves that he doesn't see any of the consequenses that may follow. That's called ignorant. He's a BIA. I hope his punishment is an ass whopping by Jor-El.

Comment

I do love Clark's face when everyone just flies away from him.
                Priceless.

Comment

MOD NOTE

Guys and girls, Randy, a moderator, already addressed the autistic comment. Leave it alone. Moderating is to be done by the moderators, and a moderator already intervened. Stop posting about it. The easiest way for that to die out, is to quit making posts about it.

Comment

A lab rat apparently learns faster than Clark....she goes touch the elctric sutff feels the shock...and DOESN'T touch it again....Clark is like:

touch D'uh okey maybe this time won't happen again, touch D'uh...mmm and again....and repeat that until brain damage is detected

Comment

Re: What is wrong with Clark? A rant.

Originally posted by CountryGirl84
                      And lets not even get started on how a clone of his mother who was only born 15 minutes earlier could see right into Lana's soul when the man who is supposed to love her can't see past her eyelashes...
                      Well, for this, I guess Lara not interested in getting into Lana's pants may be a factor.

But seriously, the guy has to be the most naive when it comes to Lana. Anyone else who is in love with someone would be able to pick up on the bad stuff done by the object of their affection a long time ago.

Clark's scene with Lana didn't bother me much. I think with her in this episode, he showed his patience and morals like Superman would. My biggest problems with him in this episode are disobeying Jor-El again when he knew the source of that blue crystal and what Zor-El was all about and how he didn't even bother looking for Kara after she disappeared. He should be looking all over for her until he finds her since that would be the right thing to do. It's his fault she's gone now.

Comment

He hasn't done his training? Maybe? You should go on Wikipedia or something and learn about Superman before judging

Comment

This is really too easy.

For thousands of years, parents have given instructions to their children of what to do and not do. The parents that gave that guidance did it because they cared for the children not because they didn't care and the guidance (hopefully) was wisdom and wisdom (sadly) is learned the hard way, by trial and error.

Virtually always, in all those thousands of generations, the younger generations ignored the guidance of their elders since the latter were too old, things had changed, yaddy yadda. Then, when the younger generation gets hurt, makes the same mistakes repeatedly as those that have gone before, after any number of tears, they get a glimmer that those that came before weren't so dumb and had gained some wisdom over their lifetime that the children hadn't, at least until they suffered for not listening. This is the same pattern that Clarkman is following. If he did anything otherwise, the show would be boring and he would have just been given 'wisdom', which is not the same thing as intelligence, without having earned it the hard way of reality.

Comment

I actually have really enjoyed Clark in this episode. Sure he's being an idiot by not taking heed of Jor-El's cautions once again (Jor-El's a bastard, but he's always right on the money when it comes to his warnings) but it's a huge step for him to finally realize that he actually WANTS his abilities. And you could see just how fiercely protective he is over Kara, and he's utterly devastated over her disappearance.

Comment

Clark needs to enroll in Sky High for some Superhero traning.
                              He is still repeating the same mistakes and poor judgement he displayed as a fourteen year old just discovering his powers.
                              He may be book smart,but lacks common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkislove
                                Clark pissed me off when he called Lara his real mother. Yes, dhe gave birth to him, but his real mother is in Washington DC. I mean she was only the woman who found him, shelters him, raised him, protects him, sacrificed for him, and loves him as her own. Lara just gave birth and put him in a ship
                                I strongly disagree with this. Lara had made the ultimate sacrifice for her only child, by sending him off to another world where she hoped he would be spared from the grief and destruction on their home planet.

What do you expect her to do? Just let him explode along with them and Krypton itself? She could have chosen to have her last moments with her baby in her arms, and yet she didn't.

That's an act of sheer, unconditional love. Even Martha had acknowledged that, even she couldn't imagine the pain that Lara had gone through by sending off her son.

There's no reason why Clark couldn't love both of his mothers, and have their own special place in his life instead of making it as a Lara vs. Martha thing.
                                Last edited by freefall; 11-16-2007, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎