Collapse
No announcement yet.

about the ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Jor-EL will force Kara and Kal-El to switch bodies and that way he can see how Kara screws up with Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
      Maybe Jor-EL wll show Clark an alternate reality. How earth would be if he never followed his destiny. Show earth in peril and its people at war. Maybe that'll knock some sense into him.

Sounds to me like the makings of a Christmas episode......ever seen "It's A Wonderful Life"? The timing would work out and everything since the holidays are coming up.

Comment

I liked the ending, the only good thing about this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by kyl-el
          Sounds to me like the makings of a Christmas episode......ever seen "It's A Wonderful Life"? The timing would work out and everything since the holidays are coming up.
          Merry Kryptonimas everbody may Jor-El keep you well and safe

lol

Comment

I think he may erase his memory.

Comment

Bah that story line is used way to much

Comment

Originally posted by Ardiem3
                I think Jor-El will bring someone Clark loves to harm and the only two people close to that who can come to harm are Chloe and Lionel.
                Lana and Martha are impervious to harm?

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                Though I have to admit in the beginning. I was angry at how Clark again wasn't listening to Jor-EL... I mean the guy has never lied to Clark. Then the ending had a nice consiquence...Jor-EL called Clark on it and is teaching a lesson.
                Well... I guess you don't qualify sending a superpowered zombie corpse pretending to be a Kryptonian lying.

Originally posted by Closet Cloiser
                The entire time Clark was in the FOS the first time I kept thinking to myself, this is so uncharactaristic of Clark. He's definitely acknowledged the fact that every time he disobeys Jor-El he always regrets it. You'd think he'd learn... I wish whoever was coming up with plot devices for this show would come up with something original so that the main character would have some sort of consistant character development. Oh well, I guess.
                The writers were too busy complaining about how they deserve a raise to write a coherent storyline. Come on now, give them a break!

Originally posted by farmboy20
                now that the writer's have striked maybe WE should write for the show.
                I keep wondering... what's the big deal about the strike. Honestly, the SV writers just aren't that good. Bring in scab writers, CW. I've seen fanfics written much better than the actual show. That says something. It says: "Get new writers."

And now the old writers who keep churning out garbage go on strike because they want an increase in their ownership of the show's sales? Frankly, I think that SV's crack writing team was lucky to be kept on board this long! If they don't want to write for the show anymore, I think CW should say, "See ya," and bring in a new team that does.

And now... ending my rant, as I realized it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread, heh.

Originally posted by kyl-el
                Hey hey, I like that idea! Sort of like Lexmas for Clark. Clarkmas. Lexmas was one of my favorite episodes. A Clark themed one could be really great.
                Last edited by TampaVille; 11-19-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

yeah kind of something like that with Clark but I am guessing it will be alot more dangerous then its a wonderful life was

Comment

Well, they could get really creative and really sadistic by having Clark buckle over with pain from a .....Kryptonian cattle prod every time he thinks about, looks at, or maybe just every time he tries to touch Lana.

Comment

lmao I can see that

Comment

Clarkmas, eh? Hmm....I think I like that idea...as long as they don't actually call it Clarkmas.

Letting Clark see "It's a Wonderful Life"-stlye what the world will be like if he doesn't shape up would be a GREAT idea. AND it would be the **PERFECT** opportunity for them to show us Jor-El as he is portrayed by Marlon Brando.
                        They can finally have him say, "They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be," or something like it! OOOH I'm excited now! I hope they do something like this!

Comment

Originally posted by mistaguitarmasta
                          Clarkmas, eh? Hmm....I think I like that idea...as long as they don't actually call it Clarkmas.

Letting Clark see "It's a Wonderful Life"-stlye what the world will be like if he doesn't shape up would be a GREAT idea. AND it would be the **PERFECT** opportunity for them to show us Jor-El as he is portrayed by Marlon Brando.
                          They can finally have him say, "They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be," or something like it! OOOH I'm excited now! I hope they do something like this!
                          All though the Jor-El in the series is not the same as the one in the movie this one looks at Humans as weaklings that need to be protected the one in the movie looks at humans as a race trying to survive but need guidence and help to achieve it

That is a huge difference one shows compasion the other dosen't

Comment

Re: about the ending

Originally posted by clanafanforever
                            Does anyone have an idea of what jor-el has planned for clark?

what did you guys think of the ending for this episode?
                            I think Jor-El is finally going to lay the smack down on CLark
                            SO far he's killed his dad, and done very very horrible things to CLark to make him learn

I wonder what he'll do next.
                            PLEASE KILL LANA

Comment

I do not think Lana will ever die TPTB like her charecter to much

Comment

I'd love to see the holding rotating rings and Jor-el telling Clark he can't allow a kryptonian running around causing harm to humans, that he causes too much risk because he doesn't think before he acts, something like that.

I don't amagine they will show us very much, but I'd like to see Clark and Jor-el come to some sort of agreement about what is expected from Jor-el's child and why he took the time to prepare for his future.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎