No announcement yet.

about the ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the ending

Does anyone have an idea of what jor-el has planned for clark?

what did you guys think of the ending for this episode?
    Last edited by clanafanforever; 11-14-2007, 08:10 PM.

I saw a flash of lights at the end. It's weird. Jor-El's sending him off to a no man's land again? I hope to hear from u guys about the ending, I'm confused !!

Comment

There are consequences to be paid Kal el. Maybe Lana will disappear for a while

sorry

Comment

I was also wondering but I didn't think we'd have any way of knowing at least for a little while. They didn't really give any good clues. Maybe he'll get a good ol' spanking for being a bad boy.

Seriously though, he's already has his dad killed for being disobedient, his powers stripped from him.... what worse is he going to do to him.... inflict massive physical pain is about all I can come up with.

Also did anyone else feel the repetitive nature of this storyline? Clark didn't listen so now he's going to be punished.

That is one dumb farmboy.... Kryptonians are supposed to be really intelligent....

Comment

Ya, Clark's truly responsible for his father's death. It COULD'VE been Lana's death!!!

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
          There are consequences to be paid Kal el. Maybe Lana will disappear for a while

sorry
          I was waiting for u to say that...priceless I say
          Last edited by Alexander III; 11-14-2007, 11:30 PM.

Comment

What's with the constant punishment on poor Clark? Sheesh. Daddy needs to cut those apron strings!

Comment

I get the feeling Jor-El's punishment will have something to do with Bizarro, or it will give Bizarro the perfect chance to come back. Maybe Jor-El will keep Clark in the FOS and try to get some freaking sense into his thick head. Meanwhile, Bizarro poses as Clark.
              Last edited by paolinki25; 11-15-2007, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
                I get the feeling Jor-El's punishment will have something to do with Bizarro, or it will give Bizarro the perfect change to come back. Maybe Jor-El will keep Clark in the FOS and try to get some freaking sense into his thick head. Meanwhile, Bizarro poses as Clark.
                Yeah I think Jor-El may release Bizarro

Comment

And what would releasing Bizarro achieve? And imprisoning Clark is going to "knock sense into his head"? If I was Clark, it would make me want to get away, and never come back ever again. And releasing a cold-blooded killer with no remorse is Jor-El teaching a valuable lesson? This is really what we want Clark to learn from? A disembodied psycho that would release a killer on Earth just because his son won't obey his cryptic commands?

And Clark is the bad one here? I'm scratching my head

Comment

Why would Jor-El release Bizarro when Bizarros intent is to kill Ka-El which would put an end to the destiny Jor-El has set out for him. Haha, that dosent make any sense. I think Jor-El will bring someone Clark loves to harm and the only two people close to that who can come to harm are Chloe and Lionel.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                      And what would releasing Bizarro achieve? And imprisoning Clark is going to "knock sense into his head"? If I was Clark, it would make me want to get away, and never come back ever again. And releasing a cold-blooded killer with no remorse is Jor-El teaching a valuable lesson? This is really what we want Clark to learn from? A disembodied psycho that would release a killer on Earth just because his son won't obey his cryptic commands?

And Clark is the bad one here? I'm scratching my head
                      lol Word!

Really, sometimes to understand certain things is even harder than trying to make sense of the absurd entity that calls itself Jor-El.

Comment

Maybe he is going to send Clark to the far ends of the earth and take away his powers forcing him to make it home on his own

Comment

Maybe Jor-El is sending Clark to a multiverse Earth and brining back the real Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
                            Maybe he is going to send Clark to the far ends of the earth and take away his powers forcing him to make it home on his own
                            Yeah, maybe to Michigan

Comment

Jor-El is going to punish Clark by forcing him to watch a DVR recording of this episode over and over.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎